INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Question  (Read 552 times)

kastle

• Recent member
Question
« on: March 30, 2019, 12:40:06 pm »

I received an email that stated :
If you purchased JRiver Media Center 24 anytime in 2019, you received an MC25 license that works with both MC24 and MC25.  Just download and install.  On Windows, MC24 data and settings will be automatically transferred by MC25.  On Mac and Linux, backup in MC24 and restore in MC25.

I did this and it says I only have a 30 day trail and do I want to purchase. Can someone help me get MC25 so I don't have to pay again ?

macdonjh

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Question
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2019, 03:21:15 pm »

Sorry, I thought I was posting this in the MC25 "bugs" thread.  Please ignore this post.

I have a recurring problem:

After I rip a CD and close the rip log, I am unable to eject the CD from MC25 (by clicking the "eject" icon on the top right of the screen).  Further, I cannot eject the CD from within the Finder.  The only way I've been successful in ejecting a CD when using MC25 to rip is to open MakeMKV and use that program to eject (weird). 

Another problem: MC25 does not recognize that a CD has been ejected so when I insert another CD to rip MC25 starts ripping the second CD over the previous CD's files.  The only way I've been successful in stopping that behavior is to close MC25, reopen MC25 and then insert the next CD to be ripped.
Pages: [1]   Go Up