INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRiver (any version) Playback switches to Stereo - Windows 10  (Read 460 times)

occupanther

Hi.

I just wanted to post here and see if there was any insight from the JRiver community on Windows 10 not being able to playback Atmos / 7.1 / Surround audio using Nvidia Drivers.

Any time I select a movie I know has an atmos soundtrack, JRiver reports that I don't have the hardware for hte playback (I have a GTX1070).  THis worked in the past, for ALL of my MC24 (and previous versions) lifetime. 

I've removed and re-installed MC24 and 25.  Still the audio reverts to 2.1.  MPC-HC does the same (which is leading me to think its a Win 10 issue).

As per a post on NVidias forum, I removed the Nvidia Audio driver and installed the Windows Default - still the same issue.

So just want to check if anyone else is experiencing issues like this?  And are therer any suggestions.

EDIT:  Apologies if this is in the wrong section.  I have MC25, but it's happening on varying versions, so was unsure as to where to post

Thanks

n
Pages: [1]   Go Up