INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: unable to access cloudplay  (Read 896 times)

jakub

unable to access cloudplay
« on: May 18, 2019, 03:40:45 pm »

I just upgraded to JRiver 25. When I try to access cloudplay it wont let me do it with my email and password. I tried to change password, But now I get the message; "You have to confirm your account before continuing". Whatever I do I cant access it. I find the prompts and the emails to confirm the changes very confusing.

Jakub

JohnT

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: unable to access cloudplay
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2019, 04:39:51 pm »

Please try again Jakub, it should work now.  Thanks!
John Thompson, JRiver Media Center

KJTemplin

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2019, 08:00:09 am »

I too tried to sign into Cloudplay with my JRiver forum email and password but it gives me a message that either my email or password are incorrect.  Both are correct.  What am I doing wrong here?  Thanks.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2019, 08:23:02 am »

You need to create a new account on Cloudplay.  Unfortunately, Cloudplay doesn't recognize your forum credentials.

SFD

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2019, 03:43:35 pm »

My question seems parallel so posting here: Trying to register to Cloudplay. It recommends you use the same Username as for forum. Did. Typed in the same email address I use for forum and all things MC related. Tells me 'Email has already been taken". So will I have to use a second email? I'd much prefer to use just one for all things MC.

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2019, 03:56:54 pm »

You may be registered already. Try the lost password option.

SFD

• Recent member
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2019, 09:41:39 pm »

OK, tried that twice. Using the email address registered with Interact Forum. Both times said "You will receive an email with instructions about how to reset your password in a few minutes." I never got emails.

So then I tried "Didn't receive confirmation instructions?"
 That brought up the 'Resend confirmation instructions' box. Entered email and sent. New box with this message appeared; "Email was already confirmed, please try signing in".
As instructed I tried that and got this error message, "Invalid username or password."

So tried using Sign Up again. One attempt using the same 'registration' password I had been using all along. One attempt using the password I use for Interact Forum. Same error with both, "Email has already been taken"

For the heck of it I tried the "Didn't receive unlock instructions?" option. Got message "Email was not locked"

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2019, 06:55:02 am »

OK, tried that twice. Using the email address registered with Interact Forum. Both times said "You will receive an email with instructions about how to reset your password in a few minutes." I never got emails.
Check your spam folder.

JohnT

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2019, 10:29:25 am »

Sorry for the problems.  I just sent you an email with a temporary password that should work for signing in.  Then you can go to the settings page and change your password.  I sent it to the email address you use on this forum.
John Thompson, JRiver Media Center

SFD

• Recent member
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2019, 12:34:18 pm »

Thanks, Sign In and new password change all went fine!

Both of the password reset emails and your email with temp password were sent to spam folder at level of my ISP - AT&T so were not available to my Thunderbird client. That is odd since rarely does AT&T make an overaggressive filtering error. Told it 'not spam' so hopefully that will be fixed.
Yet the notification emails about posts to thread have been coming through with no problem. Also other misc emails from jriver.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up