INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Change the update channel?  (Read 943 times)

Mark.G

• Recent member
Change the update channel?
« on: June 11, 2019, 03:45:01 pm »

When I installed MC25 I thought I selected the "stable" repositories but I seem to be receiving the latest builds (it's offering .50 to me now).  I guess before I go about trying to change something is there a way to confirm which channel MC25 believes it's using?  Or is it obvious if it's offering .50 to me?  I had a little trouble getting it to recognize and update the repositories when I first installed and I had to try a few times before things seemed to work but it's possible I may have tried "latest" too, attempting to see if that was the issue but I don't think that's the attempt that eventually flew.  So I'm not sure if I can just go back and install the "stable" repositories, update and go or if I have to remove all previous ones first.  There was also a MC22 version originally installed on this machine so don't assume I correctly removed those old repositories

Thanks!

max096

• MC Beta Team
  • Galactic Citizen
Re: Change the update channel?
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2019, 05:38:08 pm »

Yeah, I noticed that too. To me it seems like stable and latest are currently either supposed to be the same thing, or they messed something up deploying the new debs.

You´re definitely not doing something wrong here.

EDIT: in the patchnotes it sais 25.0.50 is the latest latest and also in stable and beta repos. So this is intended.

Mark.G

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2019, 04:49:40 pm »

Thanks for the update max! I probably should read those notes more often!

bob

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2019, 01:17:57 pm »

Just goes to show I like 50 a lot ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up