INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRiver Android: Notification Questions/ Comments  (Read 904 times)

hoyt

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
JRiver Android: Notification Questions/ Comments
« on: July 18, 2019, 05:13:57 pm »

Hello,

Some of these things might be on the roadmap, but I wasn't sure. I noticed when I paired my phone with a car recently that no information came over the Bluetooth from JRiver. It did when I played with MO4 Media, VLC and Spotify. I'm thinking this has to do with the some of the below:

1: when music plays in other apps, my whole lock screen changes to that cover art.
2: When I use JRiver, I don't even see cover art in the notification. If I open the app, I do see cover art. Sometimes I see cover art. I'm guessing it needs to be embedded to show there, but since it shows in the app, I think it should show here.
3: When I want to use the notification to change tracks, pause, etc, I always need to do multiple things. The notification is minimized, so I have to pull it down. I think I probably did this when I first installed it and the notification wasn't functional, but I can't seem to make it act like the other media apps.

cgott42

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: JRiver Android: Notification Questions/ Comments
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2019, 10:26:19 am »

does this have finger gestures for audio- e.g to FFW an audio file 15 sec when you flick to the right.  or rewind x seconds when you flick to the left? 

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2019, 12:32:30 pm »

No.  Sorry.

hoyt

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2019, 12:32:29 pm »

No.  Sorry.

Jim - I was assuming this 'No' was geared towards cgott42's questions.  What about bluetooth communication improvements?  I'd also like to be able to control the tracks with bluetooth (ie: click the 'next' icon/ button in a car, and have it move to the next item in the playlist).  This works with other media controllers on my phone, but not JRiver.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2019, 12:41:14 pm »

Bluetooth is on the short list.
Pages: [1]   Go Up