INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Text on menu bar  (Read 990 times)

Valisystem

• Junior Woodchuck
  • nothing more to say...
Text on menu bar
« on: May 08, 2003, 09:52:22 am »

MC9 is just tremendous. But let me add my vote for restoring the option to have full text under each menu bar button. I can live with the menu and buttons on a single row, although it's not my personal preference. But I'm all mizzy about having to memorize the meaning of the little tiny icons.

Thanks for the good work!

Valisystem

nila

Re: Text on menu bar
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2003, 10:13:26 am »

amen!

DocLotus

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Retired and; Loving It!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2003, 01:38:24 pm »

You got my vote ;D
MC... Latest version, 1 Mini PC, w/ Server.
TV... USA, ZIP 77036, Std view, Full screen, Not detached, Silicon Dust Guide, OTA, ATSC 1.
MC Audio... Realtek HD 7.1, MP3 Ext, Basic playback.
MC Control... Key, Mouse w/ G HUB.
Windows... 10 Pro, 64 bit, All MS updates.
Hardware... Beelink AMD GR5 Pro Mini PC, 16GB memory, 3 internal HDD's w/ 4.5 TB storage, 8 TB external storage.
1 SiliconDust HD HomeRun Connect Quatro, 1 SiliconDust HDHomeRun Flex Quatro, Amped Antenna w/ splitter.

phelt

Re: Text on menu bar.
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2003, 03:13:17 pm »

Yes, please.

gkerber

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2003, 09:05:11 pm »

I've brought this up before too, I need words, little icons are sheer memorization, too much for my little mind....

I have very few things on the tool bar, just to avoid problems finding things, I'd have more if there words to go along with them,  or even text only - like Netscape used to have.

whoeveryouare

• nothing more to say...
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2003, 10:26:50 am »

MC9 is just tremendous. But let me add my vote for restoring the option to have full text under each menu bar button. I can live with the menu and buttons on a single row, although it's not my personal preference. But I'm all mizzy about having to memorize the meaning of the little tiny icons.

I agree a billion times over.  When I first installed an MC9 beta, and noted that the toolbar couldn't be made to display text, I uninstalled it.

I've since reinstalled MC9, of course, but I rue the day they decided to leave the text off.  It's just way too hard to pick out those little icons without it.  Having to hunt around and remember little images defeats the purpose.

Bartabedian

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2003, 01:12:51 pm »

One more here, agreed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up