INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC 25 not recognizing 2nd microSD card in FiiO M11  (Read 1634 times)

mprieto

• Recent member
MC 25 not recognizing 2nd microSD card in FiiO M11
« on: August 29, 2019, 11:41:48 am »

Hi all,

This is my first message in the forum so I apologize if this is not the right place to address this SD issue.

I have been using MC 25 with my FiiO M11 since about 2 months ago without any problems so far. However, the problems started today when I installed a second micro Sd card today in slot 2 of the device that MC does not recognize but Windows 7 yes so that I can manually add songs to he device but I would like to do it with MC as until now.  I would appreciate any idea of what the problem could be. FYI the SD is a 1024 gb Huawei card.

Thanks in advance for you help

RayG

• Recent member
Re: MC 25 not recognizing 2nd microSD card in FiiO M11
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2019, 10:57:55 pm »

You're doing one better than me. MC 24 won't recognise one microSD card (Sandisk Ultra) in my M11. iSyncr does, but it syncs from an iTunes library, not an MC one. Not that syncing has been problem-free, but I've only had the M11 for two days.

I'd prefer to sync with MC, rather than introduce iTunes and iSyncr, just to reduce steps when something can go wrong.

RayG

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2019, 04:35:14 am »

I put a second MicroSD card into slot 2 and now iSyncr will only recognise that, not the one in slot 1  ::). MC still doesn't recognise either.

RayG

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2019, 05:46:14 am »

Upgraded to MC 25. No better.

RayG

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2019, 07:10:28 pm »

OK, more information this time.

I've attached three screenshots:
1. Of the Android MTP window, which shows that the two SD cards can be seen by my Mac
2. Of the window when I try to Add Device to MC25, which shows that MC25 can't see the SD cards
3. Of MC25 when, after adding my device anyway, I use go through the SyncHandheld>choose a device>and view Details.  It only sees a few MB of space on the M11

I've also attached an MC25 log of the action of trying to Add Device.

In order to better manage files on the M11, I'd like to have each of the SD cards as a separate device

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up