INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Disappearing Tabs  (Read 474 times)

mvandyke

• World Citizen
Disappearing Tabs
« on: December 04, 2019, 06:45:09 pm »

I hate to ask this but after spending a couple hours on this searching in the forum and google and unable to find any related data - I'm frustrated and decided to ask the team.

I had a "View" in which the bottom half of the screen had multiple Tabs which were configurable from 6 to 12 tabs that had playlist defined for each listing.  I saved my views and was working on some other items and they all disappeared.

I've spent quite a bit of time looking and setting new views and unable to bring the configurable tabs back to life. The tabs were right above the Name, Artist, Album, rating defined in the attachment and represented previously defined playlist. Any help would be appreciated.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Disappearing Tabs
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2019, 06:49:01 pm »

Try restoring a backup (from the File Menu).  MC makes them automatically. 

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2019, 11:14:54 pm »

It doesn't help that you image doesn't actually show any Name, Artist, or Album fields, but do you perhaps mean the Car Radio buttons/tab. You can attach Playlists to those buttons, and they sit between the Cover Art and the Tracks details panes in Playing Now.

See the attached image.

If the image shows what you are talking about, you may have turned off the Car Radio feature. Turn it back on in "Options > General > Features > Car Radio".
What specific version of MC you are running:MC27.0.27 @ Oct 27, 2020 and updating regularly Jim!                        MC Release Notes: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes
What OS(s) and Version you are running:     Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).
The JRMark score of the PC with an issue:    JRMark (version 26.0.52 64 bit): 3419
Important relevant info about your environment:     
  Using the HTPC as a MC Server & a Workstation as a MC Client plus some DLNA clients.
  Running JRiver for Android, JRemote2, Gizmo, & MO 4Media on a Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 9.
  Playing video out to a Sony 65" TV connected via HDMI, playing digital audio out via motherboard sound card, PCIe TV tuner

mvandyke

• World Citizen
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2019, 07:54:05 am »

That's it!  Thanks so much.  Never thought they were called Car Radio buttons but I know now.

:D
Pages: [1]   Go Up