INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Item 35: waveform bar - please provide better explanation for use  (Read 1260 times)

Rizlaw

• Galactic Citizen

35. NEW: Added an optional waveform bar to the player window (right-click) that uses data from analyze (you'll need to analyze over to get the information).

I did the right click and added "waveform bar" but I see nothing. I don't understand what you mean by "you'll need to analyze over to get the information".  Please provided some clarification. Is this working for Ubuntu 18.04LTS yet?
Ubuntu Gnome 20.04 LTS

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Item 35: waveform bar - please provide better explanation for use
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2020, 06:20:47 pm »

Select a few files, right click, analyze.

Try playing one.

You also have to turn on the display by right clicking in the player area at the top of MC.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?

Rizlaw

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2020, 09:20:24 pm »

O.K. I figured it out, but as others in the Windows MC26 thread have pointed out this should really be automatic for re-analyzing an already audio analyzed library of thousands of tracks.  As it stands, it's a nice but very cumbersome feature to use.
Ubuntu Gnome 20.04 LTS

BryanC

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2020, 10:16:52 pm »

O.K. I figured it out, but as others in the Windows MC26 thread have pointed out this should really be automatic for re-analyzing an already audio analyzed library of thousands of tracks.

No way. It's very easy to re-analyze all of your files manually if you want to. It's much less easy to undo any automatic analysis and tagging.
Pages: [1]   Go Up