INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone know how to reset Number Plays and Last Played if possible please?  (Read 2280 times)

Eddie1

Hi all

Just discovered this great media player but I just don't understand how to reset Number Plays and Last Played? Or even better would be the option to change what's in these columns but I don't think that might be an option, but I could be wrong. I would have thought it would be an easy option to access but I must be missing something. Can anyone help please?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?

Those are tags.  You can read about tagging here:

https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Tagging

If the tags can be edited, you can select multiple tracks and enter a number for the tag (0 in your case for the number of plays).

Eddie1

Thanks for the reply. I spent ages today just trying to get that option. And working out how to use the player for my preferences.

Anyway, I just found it when I came back on here and seen your reply.

I found some way to zero the play count in the tag menu when fully expanded, no way to edit it though just zero it. as for last played there's doesnt seem a way to edit that, anyway zeroing the play count is better than nothing.

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe

[Number Plays] can be edited to whatever value you want, using a column in a View or the Tag Window.
[Last Played] can be cleared only, again using a column in a View or the Tag Window.

If you can't do the above, you are doing it wrong.
What specific version of MC you are running:MC27.0.27 @ Oct 27, 2020 and updating regularly Jim!                        MC Release Notes: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes
What OS(s) and Version you are running:     Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).
The JRMark score of the PC with an issue:    JRMark (version 26.0.52 64 bit): 3419
Important relevant info about your environment:     
  Using the HTPC as a MC Server & a Workstation as a MC Client plus some DLNA clients.
  Running JRiver for Android, JRemote2, Gizmo, & MO 4Media on a Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 9.
  Playing video out to a Sony 65" TV connected via HDMI, playing digital audio out via motherboard sound card, PCIe TV tuner
Pages: [1]   Go Up