INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC25 keeps dropping DLNA connection with Marantz NA6006  (Read 1667 times)

balky

• Junior Woodchuck
MC25 keeps dropping DLNA connection with Marantz NA6006
« on: March 20, 2020, 11:31:38 am »

I have MC25 running in docker mode since quite a while, probably a year, and never had any issues controlling my Marantz NA6006 player using JRemote on my Android phone.

I have a library of +40k files, and three days ago while I was scrolling through a section of my library which I haven't played since a long time, MC25 crashed while album art images was getting populated on my Android phone.

The crash happened about four times, and then decided to go in the Genre that I play regularly.
Since this event, the Marantz network player would randomly get dropped out of the players list in MC and after a while will show up again.

If I had a playlist playing before the crash, the playing track will continue to play till the end and after that nothing happens anymore, I have to reload the playlist.

The TV and other DLNA capable players all continue to see the Marantz even when it is not visible inside MC.

What is it that might be going on here?
No recent changes on my home network, which is a rather small LAN.
There is no router between MC and the rest of the network... all are connected to the same LAN switch.

Thanks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up