INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: JRemote (iOS) 3.32  (Read 16431 times)

bob

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: JRemote (iOS) 3.32 - fast scrubbing
« Reply #50 on: May 19, 2020, 04:39:44 pm »

Hi Bob, any idea for this point?

Thanks, Nobo
Does it work from MC playing to that same device?
It's possible the device doesn't support seek, or it doesn't support it with the filetype you are sending.

bob

• Administrator
Re: JRemote (iOS) 3.32
« Reply #51 on: May 19, 2020, 04:41:18 pm »

Thanks Bob.  I've done what you suggest and tested both ways.  The crashing occurs when ro_auth=everyone, as well as with ro_auth=disabled.  I'm currently testing with ro_auth=password but need some more time with that.

It's important to note that once the crashing starts, it happens 100% of the time, until I make a change to the auth settings.  Merely restarting the server has no effect.  If I make a change to auth settings, JRemote immediately reconnects on the next try.

So it goes like this:
Crash, crash, crash
Restart server
Crash crash crash.
Restart server
Crash crash crash
Change ro auth from disabled to everyone and restart server
Launch JRemote, Connects
(Eventually, app is removed from memory by IOS)
Relaunch JRemote, crash crash crash
Crash crash crash...

Or like this:
Crash, crash, crash
Restart server
Crash crash crash.
Restart server
Crash crash crash
Change ro auth from everyone to disabled and restart server
Then immediately change ro auth from disabled back to everyone and restart server
Launch JRemote, Connects
(Eventually, app is removed from memory by IOS)
Relaunch JRemote, crash crash crash
Crash crash crash...

So there is something about CHANGING the server auth settings, even if the changes are reverted, that triggers different behavior.  Merely restarting the server, without changing the auth settings, does not affect the issue.
I'm still looking into this one, got a lot on the plate right now.

wer

« Reply #52 on: May 19, 2020, 04:42:22 pm »

Thank you.

wer

« Reply #53 on: May 19, 2020, 06:15:31 pm »

FYI I've confirmed that it also happens with ro_auth=password.

wer

« Reply #54 on: May 19, 2020, 08:15:25 pm »

Bob, another data point for you...

I was thinking about this, and it always seemed strange to me that although restarting the server did not affect the problem, changing the auth settings then restarting the server, then reverting the settings, then restarting the server again DID affect the problem.

So I tried something a bit different:
Crash, crash, crash
Go to MC options, disable authentication, click ok.
Immediately back to MC options, re-enable authentication, click ok.
No server restart at all.
JRemote is immediately able to connect.

Is some information being cached server-side, and that cache is flushed anytime you OK any auth change?

MarkRodrigues

« Reply #55 on: May 19, 2020, 09:21:24 pm »

Purchased and download v 3.32 today. Numerous problems.  No gear or other icons visible.  Tapping on left top does bring up settings, and that allowed me to add PC on network where I MC installed.  That service is now available, but tapping on "wake" either crashes the app or the icon just spins then reverts to "wake." So, I can't establish a connection to the desktop app. 
MC was running on the network prior to launch of JRemote.  From JRemote settings menu, access key, address, port and MAC address are all complete.  "Set zone to 'This device' on connect" is off. 

How to resolve this to let me control playing to a defined zone from my iPad?

landiepete

• Recent member
« Reply #56 on: May 20, 2020, 11:52:57 am »

Ok, I’m now officially too st00pid to use an iPad. I bought the App and installed it. It now tells me to tap the top left hand corner to configure a server. I can tap till the cows come home, nowt happens. What gives? Petr

TheShoe

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #57 on: May 20, 2020, 12:02:38 pm »

Purchased and download v 3.32 today. Numerous problems.  No gear or other icons visible.  Tapping on left top does bring up settings, and that allowed me to add PC on network where I MC installed.  That service is now available, but tapping on "wake" either crashes the app or the icon just spins then reverts to "wake." So, I can't establish a connection to the desktop app. 
MC was running on the network prior to launch of JRemote.  From JRemote settings menu, access key, address, port and MAC address are all complete.  "Set zone to 'This device' on connect" is off. 

How to resolve this to let me control playing to a defined zone from my iPad?

If you are not seeing icons, try changing your settings to "light" vs "dark" mode in iOS settings.  This solved it for me.

I've had no issues connecting to my server - but i never need to "wake" it - this is from iPhone 11, iPad Mini, iPad Pro.  Can you reach your server via alternate means using IP:Port ?  Try from a browser on your iDevice and see if Panel comes up.  If it does, then JRemote on iDevice should have no issues accessing the server (or rather your network should not be the issue)
TV: LG OLED C1 83"
3D: LG OLED C6 65" (two) - madVR MVC->SBS
3D: Valve Index (using Media Center+MadVR) + Virtual Home Theater (Steam)
HTPC: Core i7, Win11, nVidia 3090RTX
Storage: 500TB Snapraid via SMB to Ubuntu 18 LTS server
Audio: exaSound e68 Multichannel USB DAC, Sonus Faber Speakers, REL Subx2
Video: HDMI 2.1/4K@120Hz, JRVR (2D), MadVR (3D), 7.1 Channel Audio into AMPs: Conrad Johnson 2/5 Channel Amps, Marantz av8805A PreAmp
Cables: Shotgun Interconnects, AudioQuest Cinnamon 48GB HDMI cables

landiepete

• Recent member
« Reply #58 on: May 20, 2020, 12:32:05 pm »

It needed a pad reset. And indeed, the standard color scheme does not help. Thanks ! Question : can you switch of the host computer with the remote, like with Kodi ?

MarkRodrigues

« Reply #59 on: May 20, 2020, 01:44:54 pm »

If you are not seeing icons, try changing your settings to "light" vs "dark" mode in iOS settings.  This solved it for me.  Yes, this worked. I can live

Yes, "Light" worked which I can live with, but seems like JRiver app should not make that fix necessary.

TheShoe

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #60 on: May 21, 2020, 06:40:07 am »

Yes, "Light" worked which I can live with, but seems like JRiver app should not make that fix necessary.

agreed.   i can deal with it but hope it will be fixed.   

does Panel work for you?   i have several zones, one server, and many Apple devices.   connecting and waking up MC has not been an issue in JRemote for me.  makes me think something else is at play
Video: HDMI 2.1/4K@120Hz, JRVR (2D), MadVR (3D), 7.1 Channel Audio into AMPs: Conrad Johnson 2/5 Channel Amps, Marantz av8805A PreAmp

MarkRodrigues

« Reply #61 on: May 21, 2020, 03:55:21 pm »

I think I figured it out.  It seems for JRemote to work, I need to have one other WiFi connected app running on my iPad for JRemote to find the music server.  Kind of an odd requirement.

Next up on my learning curve is figuring out to get MC's playlists to appear in JRemote.

After an initial poor impression, I can see that moving to MC/JRemote from MediaMonkey/MonkeyMote was the right move if only because MC appears to be a more forgiving application when I stop one song's playback to jump to another.

nobo

• Recent member
« Reply #62 on: May 22, 2020, 08:21:57 am »

Does it work from MC playing to that same device?
It's possible the device doesn't support seek, or it doesn't support it with the filetype you are sending.

Hi Bob,
no, it doesn't work from playing MC directly to the Uniti.
So - it is not an issue with jremote!!

However - if I use the naim app, and play from the upnp source MC (same DLNA Server) - it works.

Unfortunately - in this way, the sound quality goes down. Using the MC direct or jremote the sound quality is significantly better.

Any idea for that issue?

Thanks in advance!!

bob

• Administrator
« Reply #63 on: May 22, 2020, 02:03:28 pm »

Hi Bob,
no, it doesn't work from playing MC directly to the Uniti.
So - it is not an issue with jremote!!

However - if I use the naim app, and play from the upnp source MC (same DLNA Server) - it works.

Unfortunately - in this way, the sound quality goes down. Using the MC direct or jremote the sound quality is significantly better.

Any idea for that issue?

Thanks in advance!!
Startup MC on the server, turn logging on start to play to the rendering device for 30 seconds or so and grab the log and email it to
bob (at) jriver (dot) com

Muzic4Fun

• Recent member
« Reply #64 on: May 27, 2020, 12:02:06 am »

I'm also having the problem with having to choose my server every time I launch JRemote on my iPad or iPhone. It works fine on my Android tablet.  This started over a week ago. I only have 1 server, so it is not a big deal. Hopefully it can be traced down and fixed :)

wer

« Reply #65 on: May 27, 2020, 12:53:07 am »

Bob has been able to reproduce the choose your server problem, so I'm sure he'll have that one fixed soon.

maliceme

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #66 on: May 27, 2020, 08:21:10 am »

Encountering the "always display the server list" bug. More concerning, though, is that JR is now crashing after about 5 minutes consistently. Doesn't matter if it's over LAN or cellular.

JRemote (iOS) 3.32
MC 26.0.80 (64bit)
Windows 10 Home build 1909
authentication on (Like wer, I also rate music through JRemote)
Ignore articles on
Autoconnect to last server on
Transcode audio on

wer

« Reply #67 on: May 28, 2020, 02:54:52 am »

Bob,

There's a relation between the constant crashing problem, and zones on the server.

If "App follows server zone changes" is on, and my server changes to a particular zone ("HTPC-Video") then JRemote immediately crashes, and continues to crash when I try to reconnect to the server, as I've described to you before.  As long as the server is in that zone, JRemote crashes instantly.

If I turn off the App follows server zone changes, or if I manually change the server out of the HTPC-Video zone, the crashing stops and JRemote can connect.

The reason that turning the authentication off then back on appeared to work is that clicking OK in the MC settings dialog, regardless of any change made, has the side effect of switching MC out of the HTPC-Video zone and back to the default zone. (I don't know why modifying options should change the active zone, but it does. Perhaps because ZoneSwitch is enabled?) It is the switching out of the HTPC-Video zone and back to the default zone that allows JRemote to connect, not any setting change.

Obviously, this should not be happening. JRemote should not crash when the server switches to a particular zone.  You have the complete definition for the zone since I sent you my library.

Please advise....

bob

• Administrator
« Reply #68 on: May 28, 2020, 01:46:23 pm »

Bob,

There's a relation between the constant crashing problem, and zones on the server.

If "App follows server zone changes" is on, and my server changes to a particular zone ("HTPC-Video") then JRemote immediately crashes, and continues to crash when I try to reconnect to the server, as I've described to you before.  As long as the server is in that zone, JRemote crashes instantly.

If I turn off the App follows server zone changes, or if I manually change the server out of the HTPC-Video zone, the crashing stops and JRemote can connect.

The reason that turning the authentication off then back on appeared to work is that clicking OK in the MC settings dialog, regardless of any change made, has the side effect of switching MC out of the HTPC-Video zone and back to the default zone. (I don't know why modifying options should change the active zone, but it does. Perhaps because ZoneSwitch is enabled?) It is the switching out of the HTPC-Video zone and back to the default zone that allows JRemote to connect, not any setting change.

Obviously, this should not be happening. JRemote should not crash when the server switches to a particular zone.  You have the complete definition for the zone since I sent you my library.

Please advise....
Great find and it makes sense that it seems to have gone along with a MC update. Thanks.
Edit: One question, was there material showing in the playing now for that zone when you get the crash (it doesn't matter if it's in play state or not)?

wer

« Reply #69 on: May 28, 2020, 02:45:52 pm »

It doesn't matter if it's in the play state or not.

Merely changing to the HTPC-Video zone via the MC Player menu causes an immediate crash if App follows server zone changes is on.

FYI I have been using this zone, unchanged, for years prior to this.

bob

• Administrator
« Reply #70 on: May 28, 2020, 04:20:04 pm »

It doesn't matter if it's in the play state or not.

Merely changing to the HTPC-Video zone via the MC Player menu causes an immediate crash if App follows server zone changes is on.

FYI I have been using this zone, unchanged, for years prior to this.
I just found one bug related to this from your info and fixed it although that bug appeared to be there forever.
I get that is doesn't matter if it's currently in the play state, what I need to know is if there is a track sitting in that zone with the track information, cover art, etc, even if it's not playing or is that zone completely clear??
Thanks!

wer

« Reply #71 on: May 28, 2020, 04:33:42 pm »

I just found one bug related to this from your info and fixed it although that bug appeared to be there forever.
I get that is doesn't matter if it's currently in the play state, what I need to know is if there is a track sitting in that zone with the track information, cover art, etc, even if it's not playing or is that zone completely clear??
Thanks!

It doesn't matter, it happens all ways.

It happens if the HTPC-Video zone is currently playing something.
It happens if it is not playing anything but has something sitting in the zone with track info etc.
It happens if the zone is completely empty with nothing sitting in it at all.

If app follows server zone changes is on, and the server changes to that zone under any circumstances, or if it does not actively change but is already sitting in that zone when JRemote connects, then JRemote crashes instantly.

Have I answered clearly what you're looking for?

Thanks...

bob

• Administrator
« Reply #72 on: May 28, 2020, 04:44:44 pm »

It doesn't matter, it happens all ways.

It happens if the HTPC-Video zone is currently playing something.
It happens if it is not playing anything but has something sitting in the zone with track info etc.
It happens if the zone is completely empty with nothing sitting in it at all.

If app follows server zone changes is on, and the server changes to that zone under any circumstances, or if it does not actively change but is already sitting in that zone when JRemote connects, then JRemote crashes instantly.

Have I answered clearly what you're looking for?

Thanks...
Yes, thanks!
I'll try to push out a beta with that and some of the other fixes tomorrow.

Muzic4Fun

• Recent member
« Reply #73 on: May 28, 2020, 11:27:28 pm »

How does one get added to the list to Beta test?

streamerguy

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #74 on: May 30, 2020, 02:03:36 am »

Hi,

I also noticed that JRemote doesn't keep it's settings. It doesn't stay on the dark theme if selected, after an app restart, it's back on light theme.
Accidently I used the switch "Set Zone to 'This Device' on connect" and I'm not able to switch it off. Every time I restart the app the setting is back.
I re-installed JRemote several times, but this doesn't help. And I also need to select the server every time as already mentioned by some people.

Best,

landiepete

• Recent member
« Reply #75 on: May 30, 2020, 07:27:38 am »

I have enabled remote shutdown (from jremote) on my htpc. However, although the command executes, windows generates an 'are you sure' warning which then stops shutdown, so I still have to shut it down over a remote connection. Is there a setting to avoid this ? Thanks?

Pete

roosmits

• Recent member
« Reply #76 on: May 31, 2020, 04:47:38 am »

Hi,
After I recently upgraded jremote on my ipad pro 11 (and ipad air) it is virtually impossible to use.
Would it please, please please be possible to put te previous version of jremote back into the Apple app store?

It used to work perfectly for me, but after upgrading, it doesn't keep settings (like the colour scheme plus it doen't automatically connect to my mediacenter system anymore), it also crashes when searching for an album after I tap on it to play the whole album.

How can I revert back to the previous version, this is so frustrating.

jremote on ipad was such a bonus to have, if that becomes unusable, I'd be very disappointed/p!ssed off.

Take care and stay healthy,
Ron

bob

• Administrator
« Reply #77 on: June 01, 2020, 09:52:06 am »

If anyone wants to be added to the beta, PM me.

It's never possible to go backwards with iOS releases which is why we are cautious about releasing new builds.

Just FYI we are in Minneapolis... Things will happen slower than normal.

bob

• Administrator
« Reply #78 on: June 02, 2020, 05:58:40 pm »

Added several beta testers. I know what's happening with the settings save, just haven't figured out how to fix it yet.
Perhaps Thursday I can get a beta out.

HaWi

« Reply #79 on: June 02, 2020, 07:47:29 pm »

Thanks Bob,
No rush. I believe we all understand it's not the best of times for anything right now.
Best wishes,
Hans
rPi5/8GB, Debian 12 Bookworm on SSD | JRMark (32.0.36 64 bit): 2699
MacBookPro (2013), 2.6 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7, MacOS 11.7.17 | JRMark (32.0.38 64 bit): 3764
Mac Studio M2 Max, 64GB, 1TB SSD, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1 | JRMark (32.0.38 64 bit): 9235
Docker Container (shiomax) DS1819+ | JRMark (32.0.36 64 bit): 1430
JRemote 3.43
MO 4Media 1.5.7 | Marantz SR7007 (RSL 5.1) HDMI to MacBookPro

bob

• Administrator
« Reply #80 on: June 05, 2020, 05:51:25 pm »

Uploading a beta test now that should fix the settings issue and zone change issue.
If this looks good I'll start moving on the other outstanding issues.

wer

« Reply #81 on: June 08, 2020, 02:59:06 pm »

Bob,

I was able to test the new beta. It no longer crashes when the zone is changed, and the settings appear to be saved (although I'm not 100% sure about the popup messages).

However, I had to do a clean install of this version (which of course wipes out all settings).  Installing over the old version (which always used to be possible) resulted in continual crashing; you couldn't even get to the settings.  Not sure if others will experience the same, but fyi.

There was also a glitch with dark mode; after the reinstall I turned it on, but it wouldn't actually engage until I had force-quit the application and restarted.  Now it's staying in dark mode per my settings.  Not a big issue I guess but it might confuse people.

Thanks for your efforts to get the crashing fixed. Much appreciated.

-Will

bob

• Administrator
« Reply #82 on: June 08, 2020, 03:08:33 pm »

Bob,

I was able to test the new beta. It no longer crashes when the zone is changed, and the settings appear to be saved (although I'm not 100% sure about the popup messages).

However, I had to do a clean install of this version (which of course wipes out all settings).  Installing over the old version (which always used to be possible) resulted in continual crashing; you couldn't even get to the settings.  Not sure if others will experience the same, but fyi.

There was also a glitch with dark mode; after the reinstall I turned it on, but it wouldn't actually engage until I had force-quit the application and restarted.  Now it's staying in dark mode per my settings.  Not a big issue I guess but it might confuse people.

Thanks for your efforts to get the crashing fixed. Much appreciated.

-Will
Thanks for the feedback Will!

I suspected the changes would affect the database, I was surprised that I didn't have that problem. I might need to delete the existing database when this server installs.

I'm working on the outstanding issues for the next beta, will see if I can find the problem with the theme.

HaWi

« Reply #83 on: June 08, 2020, 03:12:53 pm »

Curious. I had none of these issues. 3.33 installed right on top of 3.32 without problems. All settings were still there and dark mode engaged and disengaged as expected.
I tested on iPhoneX and iPad Pro 9.7” (both iOS 13.5.1, both 256 GB).
Cheers,
Hans
MacBookPro (2013), 2.6 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7, MacOS 11.7.17 | JRMark (32.0.38 64 bit): 3764
Mac Studio M2 Max, 64GB, 1TB SSD, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1 | JRMark (32.0.38 64 bit): 9235
JRemote 3.43

xeroian

• Recent member
« Reply #84 on: June 08, 2020, 04:49:12 pm »

I also found 3.33 installed seamlessly over 3.32. I did experience one crash, TestFlight will give Bob the data. I had changed settings before the crash and after restarting the down sampling switch setting had not been lost although the user / password change had been retained.

I discovered I have at least 2 recently purchased ALAC albums that JRiver plays but JRemote refuses with a streaming error.

Bob - please PM me if there is a way I can email / Dropbox/ whatever a track to you for investigation.

Ian

TheShoe

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #85 on: June 08, 2020, 06:58:11 pm »

3.33 installed over previous version without issue.

Themes work fine for me, and no crashes.   overall the app seems faster - including startup.   don’t know if you did any optimization there but seems snappier

i am on latest iOS 13.5 on an iPad Mini 4

will keep testing...

bob

• Administrator
« Reply #86 on: June 08, 2020, 09:16:57 pm »

I also found 3.33 installed seamlessly over 3.32. I did experience one crash, TestFlight will give Bob the data. I had changed settings before the crash and after restarting the down sampling switch setting had not been lost although the user / password change had been retained.

I discovered I have at least 2 recently purchased ALAC albums that JRiver plays but JRemote refuses with a streaming error.

Bob - please PM me if there is a way I can email / Dropbox/ whatever a track to you for investigation.

Ian
Let me check to make sure I didn't lose the cover art size fix for ALAC. Can you check those for artwork size and post here please?

wer

« Reply #87 on: June 09, 2020, 01:51:20 am »

Bob, just out of curiosity, what was the issue with the zone change crash? It seemed like such a peculiar thing...

maliceme

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #88 on: June 09, 2020, 06:50:52 am »

I also had to do a clean install of the new beta; installing over the previous version caused the app to crash upon launching. The settings are holding, and zone switching doesn't seem to be an error. BUT, the app loses its connection to the server after anywhere from 30 seconds to 7 minutes or so. Had this same error with v3.32. I am on the latest version of MC, iOS 13.5 on iPhone 11, playing on my LAN.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #89 on: June 09, 2020, 07:26:06 am »

I also had to do a clean install of the new beta; installing over the previous version caused the app to crash upon launching. The settings are holding, and zone switching doesn't seem to be an error. BUT, the app loses its connection to the server after anywhere from 30 seconds to 7 minutes or so. Had this same error with v3.32. I am on the latest version of MC, iOS 13.5 on iPhone 11, playing on my LAN.
Try power cycling the phone and reinstalling.

bob

• Administrator
« Reply #90 on: June 09, 2020, 07:43:16 am »

Bob, just out of curiosity, what was the issue with the zone change crash? It seemed like such a peculiar thing...
I only saw it when the zones changed on the server and the app hadn't refreshed them.

maliceme

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #91 on: June 09, 2020, 07:58:32 am »

Try power cycling the phone and reinstalling.

I deleted JRemote, power cycled the phone, then reinstalled JRemote through TestFlight. Added the server and JRemote crashed upon saving the configuration. Restarted JRemote and it connected to the server. Started a playlist. JRemote crashed a minute into the second song (about 8 minutes total playing time).

bob

• Administrator
« Reply #92 on: June 09, 2020, 09:08:36 am »

I deleted JRemote, power cycled the phone, then reinstalled JRemote through TestFlight. Added the server and JRemote crashed upon saving the configuration. Restarted JRemote and it connected to the server. Started a playlist. JRemote crashed a minute into the second song (about 8 minutes total playing time).
Did you submit the crash log?
I should be able to see where it crashed if you did.

maliceme

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #93 on: June 09, 2020, 09:23:15 am »

Did you submit the crash log?
I should be able to see where it crashed if you did.

Yes, I did. I should clarify: The app crashed upon saving the configuration. When playing music, the app loses the connection to the server but does not crash.

bob

• Administrator
« Reply #94 on: June 09, 2020, 09:32:02 am »

Yes, I did. I should clarify: The app crashed upon saving the configuration. When playing music, the app loses the connection to the server but does not crash.
I got your crash log.
The crash on first server add is a known bug.
I'm not sure how we will be able to debug your issue of losing connection.
What version of MC are you running on and what platform?
You might turn on logging in MC and see if we can find an event in that log that coincides with the loss of connection.

maliceme

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #95 on: June 09, 2020, 10:28:15 am »

I got your crash log.
The crash on first server add is a known bug.
I'm not sure how we will be able to debug your issue of losing connection.
What version of MC are you running on and what platform?
You might turn on logging in MC and see if we can find an event in that log that coincides with the loss of connection.

I recreated the issue and captured the log. Is it secure to upload the log here in the forum, or do I submit it via a different method?

bob

• Administrator
« Reply #96 on: June 09, 2020, 10:31:12 am »

I recreated the issue and captured the log. Is it secure to upload the log here in the forum, or do I submit it via a different method?
You can email me the zipped log file. bob (at) jriver (dot) com

HaWi

« Reply #97 on: June 09, 2020, 12:36:25 pm »

Unrelated to 3.33, I am still having a problem with Playlists containing linked tracks. All my Classical works have linked tracks per composition. When I shuffle a Playlist in MC26 on my iMac it shuffles by composition, as expected. However, if I play the same Playlist on JRemote by pressing the “play shuffled” icon it will shuffle by track rather than Composition. Did I set it up wrong or is this a bug? If it is a bug, would it be hard to fix?
Many thanks,
Hans
JRemote 3.43

maliceme

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #98 on: June 09, 2020, 12:41:01 pm »

You can email me the zipped log file. bob (at) jriver (dot) com

Done!

bob

• Administrator
« Reply #99 on: June 09, 2020, 03:52:47 pm »

Let me check to make sure I didn't lose the cover art size fix for ALAC. Can you check those for artwork size and post here please?
I checked that carefully, there shouldn't be a regression on the ALAC cover art fix.
I'm going to PM you so you can send me something to test.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up