INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Remote?  (Read 823 times)

SirTom2015

• Recent member
New Remote?
« on: June 15, 2020, 06:11:49 pm »

I got an invite to use something called Project Blue on my LGV30 and I installed it, yet I see no mention of it here in these forums. It paired up with my MC26 at home quite easily. Will there be anything released here about this app? Does anyone know what this is? It seems very developmental. It's made by Name Hill Software and its functionality is very limited, the handshake with my network in like 5 seconds from a secondary network was impressive and I can pretty much access everything except video (it doesn't seem to support video.)

Like I said, it seems very limited so any info would be helpful. If there is already a thread, please direct me there and delete this.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • where the buffalo roam
Re: New Remote?
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2020, 06:19:52 pm »

Where did you get an invite? 

It was posted last year here:
https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php/topic,122817.0.html

SirTom2015

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2020, 06:55:42 pm »

"Where did you get an invite?"

It was really weird but I got an invite from the Google Play Store app on my phone. I was getting ready to start another remote and when I accessed my phone, the play store was open and it was on the page for the Project Blue App. I never looked for it before and for it to be the first thing I see without me even looking for it, that was mighty weird.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • where the buffalo roam
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2020, 07:12:49 pm »

Thanks.  Odd.
Pages: [1]   Go Up