INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Loading DSP presets has no effect?  (Read 744 times)

DrKNo

• World Citizen
Loading DSP presets has no effect?
« on: June 23, 2020, 12:29:04 pm »

I created two different DSP presets, saved them, and loaded them. Loading the DSP presets does not seem to change anything in the DSP window. Trying the MCWS example also changes nothing. Im an on Windows, JRiver 26.0.30

This is in response to this request on pyMCWS: https://github.com/kenomaerz/pymcws/issues/6
I don't have too much experience with DSP Presets unfortunately.

Edit: Issue has been fixed in this thread: https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php/topic,125932.0.html

wer

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Loading DSP presets has no effect?
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2020, 11:15:31 pm »

I think you're experiencing a bug that existed with loading DSP presets, but that was corrected very recently in version 26.0.91.  If you download the latest version it should fix your issue.  You might have to enable the "latest" update channel in the app.

DrKNo

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2020, 02:38:20 am »

Thank you, wer! I switched to the 'latest' channel and tested on .94, but the problem persists. Any ideas?

Edit: Additionally, MCWS behaviour has changed. Using the MCWS examples (which does not include a name, only the default zone) , mcws now returns a failure (previously: OK)

Adding a name to the query results in MC crashing.

Edit 2: It's strange... It seems to have worked once in my tests. Mostly it does nothing, sometimes it crashes. Right now, I cant really discern a pattern.

JohnCope

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2020, 03:22:32 am »

I have the same problem: I updated JRiver version, but loading DSP presets doesn't work

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2020, 06:03:33 am »

I have the same problem: I updated JRiver version, but loading DSP presets doesn't work
What version of JRiver?
Pages: [1]   Go Up