INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Obtain(sort?) information online (feature request) so u get "proper" genre  (Read 732 times)

Pesaudio

• Recent member

I listen a lot to "Anime music" but almost all of the music either say jpop or Anime and the Anime can go from either Rock to songs such as Fly Me to the moon, it would be nice if it was possible to get the genre properly.

How I want it to work is you choose the option [Sort Genre's] and you get prompted to if you want to obtain the music genre or folder which contains music in a Database and then searches if they are there and so on.
Maybe a silly QOL feature but it would save a lot of time to get it all sorted.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?

You can use the search window in the upper right corner to limit the files displayed to jpop, for example.  Would that help?

Pesaudio

• Recent member

I have lots of music that are displayed as "Anime" in genre and I want them to be more informal than that such as saying if it is rock or jazz

DJLegba

• Citizen of the Universe

I have lots of music that are displayed as "Anime" in genre and I want them to be more informal than that such as saying if it is rock or jazz

You'll have to use the tag editor and do it yourself. Even with commercial downloads the genre is often not you want.
Pages: [1]   Go Up