INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wow! JRiver! A question I must ask...  (Read 1489 times)

shig.frag

• Recent member
Wow! JRiver! A question I must ask...
« on: July 29, 2020, 07:30:31 am »

Hi there. I am new to this forum. I had to join after stumbling across the name "JRiver" got me really excited about an old player I (am pretty sure) used to use.  There is a slight chance I double check before I start to ramble, so I will just ask a question durting this post. I was hoping to contact the actual company but don't see a contact link. That's ok though. If someone in the know or even better, someone with JRiver replies, I'll be happy. Did JRiver have a player that was available in mid to late 2001? It had a jukebox graphic that appeared while the program loaded? The player was around for a while but then sort of fizzled out and stopped being supported within a couple years maybe??  I loved that player and it had so much to do with me even learning to use computers. Sounds silly, but it's true. Anyway, can someone let me know if this is the company that fits that description?  Thanks so much

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Wow! JRiver! A question I must ask...
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2020, 07:48:35 am »

Maybe you mean our product, Media Jukebox?  Media Center is the more current version of it.  Media Jukebox support was ended years ago.

If you mean hardware player, perhaps you're thinking of iriver.
Pages: [1]   Go Up