INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRiver Container on Synology DLNA Issue  (Read 1986 times)

dytanaka

• Recent member
JRiver Container on Synology DLNA Issue
« on: November 05, 2020, 03:54:07 pm »

Hi,

Thank you to shiomax for the JRiver Media Center 27 container! I just installed it on my Synology with Docker.   I have been able to import music and playlists. But, I am having issues with the DLNA Server.  I am guessing the server is not exposed or blocked.  I can connect with VNC and WebGUI.  Furthermore, I can connect with JRemote, which tells me the media server is running.  Since they recommend host for networking, I chose it, but now I can’t add ports.  But I should not have to add ports because port 52199 is open because JRemote works.  I can see a DLNA server from another install of Media Center, so I don’t think it my network. I have the firewall on the Synology off.  Can anyone help me figure out why DLNA does not work? 

Platform: Synology DS1618+
Software: Docker
Docker Container: shiomax/jrivermc27
Network: Host

Thanks

David

dytanaka

• Recent member
Re: JRiver Container on Synology DLNA Issue
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2020, 11:51:28 am »

Hey Everyone,

Just to give you an update,  I changed the ssdp advertisement interval to 900 in Synology Media Center and it didn't do anything at first, but the next day it started working.  I don't know if that was it, but it works now.

Take Care

David

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: JRiver Container on Synology DLNA Issue
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2020, 12:38:43 pm »

That's apparently in seconds, so 900 is every 15 minutes.  That seems very long.
Pages: [1]   Go Up