INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cd Labeler  (Read 434 times)

ioannisz

Cd Labeler
« on: December 12, 2020, 04:21:01 am »

I try to open a file "*.mjl" from explorer of windows Win10.
I have already installed JRiver Media Center 27 (MediaCenter270043-x64), but i can't run the Cd Labeler because the application appears this message "The trial period has expired". I try to restore licence (Media Center27 Windows-510863.mjr 12-12-2020) and the application appears the message that is not for this application.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Cd Labeler
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2020, 06:51:28 am »

The mjr file is an Install Key.  It is good for 14 days, then you must use your Registration Code.

MC27 has to be installed first.

More here:  https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Restoring_a_License

This problem could be something else.  We can take a look next week.

ioannisz

Re: Cd Labeler
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2020, 12:56:18 am »

Good morning,
your answer is very misunderstanding. I realize that you don't know what the problem is
and of course you are not able to give the correct answer or solution too.

I'm very sorry for this situation, because I am customer for over 15 (fifteen) years.

The application has problems with the activation.
I have already installed the JRiver Media Center 27 for Windows (Win10 Professional). My previous version was Media Center 270038-x64 and
after the installation of Media Center 270043-x64 the system asks for activation. I did the activation with the install key *.mjr and the result was
that the application does not work correctly since then with the files belonging to the shell intergration programs, for example *.mjl.

I hope for a correct answer....
Pages: [1]   Go Up