INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Feature in CD burner needed!  (Read 951 times)

Volker

• nothing more to say...
Feature in CD burner needed!
« on: April 09, 2003, 02:27:15 pm »

Hi,

MC is really a great piece of software!!!

However I need a feature that put numbers in front of the folders and the tracks of a MP3 CD. My MP3 player sorts albums and tracks automatically by alphabet. Since I don't want to change the names of the songs I would like the CD burner to do this.

Another feature for the CD labeler would be to print only the folder (album) names on the cover. If I put 100+ songs on a CD, the cover get's overcrouded.

Before I buy the software I would like to know if there is any chance that these features will be implemented in the near future.

Thanks in advance for your answer!

Best regards

Volker

JohnT

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Feature in CD burner needed!
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2003, 10:32:20 am »

The folder and track naming feature has been requested quite a lot so I think it will be implemented, but not for the upcoming first release of MC9.

The CD labeler feature is not a bad idea. Please bug us about it again after the MC9 release.
John Thompson, JRiver Media Center

zevele10

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2003, 12:31:26 pm »

However I need a feature that put numbers in front of the folders and the tracks of a MP3 CD. My MP3 player sorts albums and tracks automatically by alphabet. Since I don't want to change the names of the songs I would like the CD burner to do this.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
YES_YES_YES_YES !!!!!!!!!!!

JohnT

What i use to do is to put a number at the start of the album name. 1 -2-3  to have albums in chronologic order.I listen only to full albums.
But there is a problem with SlideShow:
You cannot set it to 'artist-album' , you get zero picture ,because SlideShow does not find any picture related to  Dylan/7Blonde on Blonde..

nila

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2003, 12:29:16 am »

John!!!
I love you! :)

Thank you!!

When you do this could we have the ability to create all the names automatically like this for eg:

[artist] - [album]\[track #] - [name]

To create all the filenames for us but then have an option on the screen where we can then also go in and manually change the name if we want.

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up