INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Artist images don't display reliably  (Read 959 times)

Steviewunda

• Junior Woodchuck
Artist images don't display reliably
« on: November 25, 2022, 07:13:12 pm »

Artist images display when playing audio files in MC30 via DLNA (using latest RopieeeXL on a USBridge Signature) if I start playback from the beginning of the file (usually by double-clicking). But if I jump to the next file while one is playing, or double-click another file while one is playing, no image is displayed. If left to naturally begin playback of the next file (when the current one ends), images continue to be displayed. Is there any way around this?

Steviewunda

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: Artist images don't display reliably
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2023, 06:50:27 pm »

Anybody?

muslhead

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2023, 03:28:33 pm »

i have essentially the same problem assuming you are referring to album art playing on a pi display. I get nothing. You have some displaying?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2023, 04:34:16 pm »

Maybe the images are big enough they take too long to transfer?  Test with smaller images.

muslhead, how are you serving files?

It might help to have more details.

What software is serving on what device, etc.

Steviewunda

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2023, 06:39:42 am »

i have essentially the same problem assuming you are referring to album art playing on a pi display. I get nothing. You have some displaying?

Sorry, I missed these replies - no, the images are displayed on the TV that the PC running Media Center is connected to. But only if I observe the conditions outlined above.

Steviewunda

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2023, 06:47:23 am »

Maybe the images are big enough they take too long to transfer?  Test with smaller images.

I have tried with smaller images - same behaviour. Unless I stop playback before starting playback of a new song, the images will not show. This applies to cover art and artist images in Display View
Pages: [1]   Go Up