INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Digital Audio Device/Players that work well with MC27. Any suggestions?  (Read 1825 times)

Rumble

I'm in the process of obsoleting my iTunes/iPod setup and going to another type of portable player. I have MC27 on my Mac Mini with most of my CDs ripped. What I want to do is create "Playlists" on MC27 and export those playlists to a newer type of DAP. What I need help with is choosing a digital player that will allow importing playlists from MC27. Can some of you give a few suggestions on DAPs that work well with MC27, especially when it comes to playlists. Also want something that can connect through USB to the sound system in my vehicle/s. My DAP budget is in the $200-$700 price range. Thanks.

tdot

• Recent member

I export playlists from MC as M3U file and then import them to wherever I want them using Soundiiz.

Rumble

I'll experiment with .M3U file extensions on a flashdrive tdot and see what I can come up with. I've used iTunes for 10 years or so and never had to deal with the playlist files (.txt on iTunes I think). Never heard of Soundiiz, I'll check them out. Thanks.

TheArmando21

I would recommend the Fii0 M11 Pro (which can decode MQA).  https://www.whathifi.com/reviews/fiio-m11-pro

newsposter

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe

2x on FiiO products.  I have both the BTR3k bluetoth/dac (daily use) and the M7 player.  The internal storage of the M7 is pretty straight-forward and I have no problem sync-ing playlists from MC to the player.

The FiiO players all support DSD audio as well ;-)

FiiO stepped right into the gap left when Neil Young closed up Pono.
Pages: [1]   Go Up