INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How do I find out which video mode I am in..Red October HQ or Red October Std  (Read 1539 times)

Huck

• Recent member

Hi:
I am having a hard time transferring my media from my GoPro Hero8 camera.If I use Windows Media Player,the audio keeps cutting out and video goes into slow motion at some point.Seems to work fine in JRiver,but,the video is upside down.I saw another post from someone using MC25 and they had the same problem with upside down video and someone said to check if they were using Red October HQ or Red October Standard and to use ROHQ...how do I check which video mode I am in when using MC23?.
I tried looking in the "Video" section at the top left window,but could not find anything pertinent. Thanks,Huck
**EDIT**...I found it...it was in "Tools' and my setting was set at "Standard" "recommended"...gonna try flipping to HQ and see what happens.Thanks,Huck

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • where the buffalo roam

The wiki has a topic on Red October.

Huck

• Recent member

Thanks...that's where I found it.
I finally figured out how to flip my upside down video to right side up,but the the video is all jerky and pretty well unwatchable...adoes nyone know why? Thanks,Huck
Pages: [1]   Go Up