INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRiver Media Center Opens When Opening Qobuz Desktop App  (Read 803 times)

omega0

• Recent member
JRiver Media Center Opens When Opening Qobuz Desktop App
« on: April 28, 2021, 02:16:16 pm »

Hello,

I have the Qobuz desktop app and JRiver Media Center installed on my Windows 10 computer. Whenever I open the Qobuz app JRiver MC also opens. In the Listening preferences of Qobuz I have Asio-Topping selected. The topping is a DAC connected to my computer. How can I keep JRiver from opening when I open Qobuz?

Thank You for any help,

I also contacted Qobuz support with the above issue, and they responded with this:

"Thanks for contacting Qobuz’s support. I hope you’re doing well in these exasperating times. I’m happy to help. I am looking forward to resolving this for you ASAP. Unfortunately, I don't have that device here for testing. Do you mind telling me what JRiver support suggested? It would be excellent if you could provide me with a support case # too. I can then take that information to our partner team to investigate for you.

If you are still having this trouble, we can see what the support team at JRiver suggests. They have a tremendous support squad. Please cc support@qobuz.com on any correspondence. We can then have our partner team look into this for you.

Thanks in advance for helping us get to the bottom of this issue."

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: JRiver Media Center Opens When Opening Qobuz Desktop App
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2021, 02:22:34 pm »

It could be the ASIO driver:
https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=83378.0

Disable it to test and let us know.  Thanks.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

omega0

• Recent member
Re: JRiver Media Center Opens When Opening Qobuz Desktop App
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2021, 03:43:05 pm »

That worked.

If I disable the ASIO driver within JRiver Media Center: The JRiver ASIO driver can be enabled and disabled in Options > General > Features > ASIO Driver.

Then when I open the Qobuz Windows application JRiver does not open.

Thank You,
Pages: [1]   Go Up