INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I did not get a receipt  (Read 1463 times)

highlander11

• Recent member
I did not get a receipt
« on: May 20, 2021, 03:41:35 am »

Dear JRiver team!

After pre-ordering the JRiver Media Center 28 upgrade license yesterday I got the page with the registration code and following:
"Your purchase is complete. Thank you. A receipt has been emailed to you."

Until now I did not get a receipt. I do not have a junk or spam folder.

Asking for all my registration codes I got a email from buy-button at jriver.com. So I can receive emails from @jriver.com.

Can you please send me the receipt to the email address belongs to this forum account.

Thanks

Hendrik

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • where the buffalo roam
Re: I did not get a receipt
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2021, 06:59:52 am »

Search your email for mail from jriver.com or buy-button

Check with your mail provider.  They're getting worse and worse about blocking mail.

highlander11

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2021, 10:17:05 am »

Dear Jim,

I did not receive an email from jriver.com with the receipt. As I wrote, I only got the mail with the registration codes from buy-button@jriver.com after requesting these codes.

My mail provider is one of the best in Germany. They only block bad spam or similar emails.

I only have problems with receiving the receipt from JRiver, even with the previous updates. Otherwise I always get all emails and have no problems.

I have now added the email address buy-button@jriver.com to my address book.

Can you send me the receipt, please?

Thanks

Hendrik

highlander11

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2021, 03:33:56 am »

Dear Jim,

is there something wrong with my account that is why I am not receiving any bills?

Or have you checked whether sending an email with the invoice no longer corresponds to today's standard because of junk mail?

Even with my last order for an update, I did not receive an invoice and asked for a copy here in the forum without success.

When I request the registration codes, I will receive them via the email address buy-button@jriver.com.

As I can see, there are several requests in the forum about missing an invoice. Many customers will maybe not contact you if they do not need an invoice.

I am happy to continue to support the development of Media Center financially. I ask you to take the sending of the invoice seriously.

Thanks

Hendrik
Pages: [1]   Go Up