INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Error playing back BluRay ISOs  (Read 432 times)

sumitc

• Recent member
Error playing back BluRay ISOs
« on: May 26, 2021, 12:43:53 am »

Every now and then JRiver pops up a dialog that it cannot find the media.  It then appears to try and reload the ISO and I see the AnyDVD dialog pop-up and disappear ... sometimes it take many retries before the playback starts.  When I look at Windows Explorer, the media folder, on a NAS, is mounted.  I had this issue sometime back and it went away.  Restarting the computer almost always resolves the issue.  I am not sure if this is a JRiver issue, but would appreciate if anyone has some suggestions on things to look for/try to resolve this issue.  Thx.

David Sydney

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Error playing back BluRay ISOs
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2021, 02:17:37 am »

Even though your NAS is mounted, the power settings could be spinning down the NAS drives so they have stopped but still mounted. When MC polls them do not start back up fast enough to provide connection confirmation the first time? Just a thought go have a look at what is set on your NAS drive?
Dave
------
Linux Manjaro 23 / Windows 10 Pro | i7 14700K Gigabyte Z790 UD AX | JRMark 10253 | Realtek Integrated HDAudio SPDIF | PC Sound - Yamaha TSS-15 5.1 DAC (will be sad when capacitors die!)| Real Sound - DLNA Network to Yamaha RX-V777 Receiver Living Room + Deck | DLNA to Paired Yamaha WiFi WX-010 MusicCast Speakers to Outside Areas
Pages: [1]   Go Up