INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem using Open Live with RME ADI2Pro FS R BE  (Read 1932 times)

clarus7

• Recent member
Problem using Open Live with RME ADI2Pro FS R BE
« on: June 10, 2021, 08:12:36 pm »

I have setup MC27 using convolution and XO filter generated by Audiolense for room correction, EQ and XO functions. This is running on a NUC10i5/Win10 using USB to RME ADI2Pro FS R BE (in USB multichannel mode) as the multichannel DAC output to drive amp/speakers. Digital file playback works fine. Trying to pipe analog input into MC27 for analog source. Using Open Live, MC27 just stuck at opening.  I have verified that I can capture audio via the RME over USB.  I have also read about workaround solutions (input-output-loopback) for RME UFX, but the ADI2Pro does not have equivalent functions. 
Any suggestion to make this work would be appreciated.
thanks.

clarus7

• Recent member
Re: Problem using Open Live with RME ADI2Pro FS R BE
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2021, 11:50:02 am »

Still has not been able to get this to work. Is there any support on JRiver on here?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • where the buffalo roam
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2021, 03:19:19 pm »

Why do you think this is a JRiver problem?

clarus7

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2021, 07:25:24 pm »

It is a function that JRiver provides that is not working, and it is not reporting any error message. 

Other software can open the device and capture and stream audio simultaneously, so capturing/streaming audio via the driver is not the issue. It could be a specific mode that JRiver is trying to use that is not working on the RME driver, but there could be a choice of what mode to use to work around the problem as other software seems to work fine.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2021, 07:40:05 am »

ASIO line-in is working for me in Open Live.  Is that what you're using?  Is the device selection right?  Any other hints?  Thanks.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

clarus7

• Recent member
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2021, 08:50:31 pm »

Yes, I am using ASIO driver, as selected in the Audio Device. Playback works fine for my 6-channel playback. When I use "Open Live" again selecting ASIO, it's just stuck at "opening". Is there any other settings necessary?

Manfred

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2021, 03:33:31 am »

I have a similar problem with my rme HDSPe AIO Pro. If you want to use ASIO Line In and AES in parallel using the same rme driver it does not work. Using for e.g. the Devialet USB ASIO Driver for output it does work. But that's not what you and I want.

MC has problems to use a multi client driver.
WS (AMD Ryzen 7 5700G, 32 GB DDR4-3200, 2x2 TB SDD, LG 34UC98-W)-USB|ADI-2 DAC FS|Canton AM5 - File Server (i3-3.9 GHz, 16GB ECC DDR4-2400, 46 TB disk space) - Media Renderer (i3-3.8 GHz, 8GB DDR4-2133, GTX 960)-USB|Devialet D220 Pro|Audeze LCD 2|B&W 804S|LG 4K OLED )
Pages: [1]   Go Up