INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Audeze Reveal+Plugin (Embody): Issues installing [Solved]  (Read 905 times)

HPDJ

• Recent member
Audeze Reveal+Plugin (Embody): Issues installing [Solved]
« on: September 16, 2021, 08:46:12 pm »

Hello,

I'm running version 28.0.46 of JR and I'm having trouble getting this VST from Audeze called Reveal+ to load in the DSP section. I keep getting an error message that says "Failed to Install Plugin"..

I've tried to follow the instructions from Audeze/Embody about this and I've hit a wall.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17V8Qf94vxH4JtRpjMI2g9UaW806qvusTu_H3Zq73jVg/edit

I'm sure it's something fairly simple but anyone who might be able to help me, I'd really appreciate it. Reveal+ was just updated to version 2.1 so maybe that has something to do with it? I've seen similar threads about this issue for the Windows version of JR but not for Mac.

Thanks so much :)

HPDJ

• Recent member
Re: Audeze Reveal+Plugin (Embody): Issues installing
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2021, 04:41:09 pm »

Any administrators (or anyone) have any ideas on how to help me with this issue? I've reached out to Audeze and Embody and they send me back here to seek help. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

HPDJ

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2021, 05:56:46 pm »

Issue solved.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2021, 06:05:28 pm »

Would be nice to post the solution.  Thanks.

HPDJ

• Recent member
Re: Audeze Reveal+Plugin (Embody): Issues installing [Solved]
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2021, 12:27:35 pm »

It was pretty simple like I thought but still a little confusing for me..

The correct file was right on my SSD folder but that folder did not come up when I would go into JRiver and click on "Manage Plugins" and then click on "VST" to add the Reveal plugin. There was a folder from Reveal that would show up but it was not the correct one. The correct file simply said "Reveal.vst". I then put that file in a folder that would actually show up when I tried to manage plugins in JR (I put it in the Desktop folder)..

Next time I went through the process, sure enough the "Reveal.vst" file was there in the desktop folder and I could then easily add it to my list of plugins.

:)
Pages: [1]   Go Up