INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Crosstalk elimination VST wont load .  (Read 2196 times)

TraKtorman

• Recent member
Crosstalk elimination VST wont load .
« on: September 29, 2021, 06:13:40 pm »

I am trying to use SoundPimp audio enhancer (crosstalk elimination) as a VST plugin in JRiver 64bit. It doesn’t load. It is 32bit. So it was suggested by the creator of SoundPimp that I try a VST bridge written by a chap called Joao (its called JBridge). I ran that on SoundPimp but when I install the bridged version into JRiver, JRiver crashes. With that said, SoundPimp 32bit runs as a VST plug in in Sound Forge Pro 15, and the bridged version also runs as a VST plug in in Sound Forge Pro 15. So I am left wondering why it will not run in JRiver. For reasons (claims and name?!) I don’t understand, my original request for help from JRiver was shut down. Grateful any suggestions as to how to get it going.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Crosstalk elimination VST wont load .
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2021, 06:20:53 pm »

Does it load in the 32-bit MC?
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

TraKtorman

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2021, 11:30:28 pm »

Thanks for your reply. I just installed the 32bit version of Media Centre 28.  Yes. SoundPimp works just fine in that. However, unfortunately that isn't a solution for me as I also run IK Multimedia's ARC 3 room correction software as a VST plugin. ARC 3 is 64Bit.
 I want to run both ARC and SoundPimp in MC28.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2021, 07:52:20 am »

Thanks for your reply. I just installed the 32bit version of Media Centre 28.  Yes. SoundPimp works just fine in that.
Ask Soundpimp if they have a 64 bit version.
Pages: [1]   Go Up