INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Focus Changes Automatically  (Read 295 times)

hoyt

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Focus Changes Automatically
« on: October 20, 2021, 04:43:07 pm »

I was about to tag a file in the side pane.  I clicked in the name field, and before I could type something, I noticed that the name changed to [Varies], and the bottom task bar now says "115 Files (8:01:08 - 3.2 GB)", which about correlates to the artist that I had selected to get to this file.  I noticed something similiar earlier when I right clicked on a file, the right click menu "went away" if I didn't pick something within about 5 seconds.  I'm currently running a bunch of MCWS commands against the server, but I wouldn't expect that to cause an issue.  The MCWS commands are Library/Import?Block=1, File/Search, and File/SetInfo.

I can validate this after the python script I have is done doing it's thing (that my focus doesn't change).  Is there anything in those MCWS commands that I should do differently (if it is in fact interrupting the GUI)?  I almost retagged 3.2GB of files by mistake.

hoyt

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Focus Changes Automatically
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2021, 05:00:54 pm »

Well, my script is still running, but whatever was causing this seems to have stopped.  I'll see if I can somehow recreate it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up