INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Audio Problems connecting t Denon Amplifier and UST Fengmi C2  (Read 1408 times)

indieke

• Junior Woodchuck
Audio Problems connecting t Denon Amplifier and UST Fengmi C2
« on: November 28, 2021, 05:07:37 am »

I try still to solve my HDR problems, see other post. But I got a lot of sound issues with MOVIES, not normal audio when connecting  my computer to  the DENON amplifier, connected to the UST Fengmi C2.

All the time I get a pop up saying that the sound cannot be rendered in actual settings, and had to look in  DSP setting and output. Now these are High definition files, that played well before, like DTS HD in movies.

The problems started, when I also tried to judge the PQ of HDR directly feed in the Projector, instead into the Denon, so bypass that. PQ was even better, strange enough, but use the ARC to feed in the Denon did not work easy and then managed but not know how, but only  stereo output.

Going back to the Denon, al the time that annoying message, no way to open movie. I disabled the DsP settings, nothing. Enable Bitstreaming, nothing. Enabled the DSP output again, limited it, or whatever, the same annoying message keeps popping up, no movie, no sound.  As renderer, I did the Denon in Wasapi mode.

When I disconnected the portable computer from the Denon, played a movie on internal was fine again, but sound from laptop, of course; Then after reconnected it to the Denon, I had sound, but no Multiple channels sign on the display, bit weird signs.

So how you think I should put the settings, with having no problems any more?  It did remind me all, that there was a reason I stopped using computers in home theater. But for HDR, I have  no choice now.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • where the buffalo roam
Re: Audio Problems connecting t Denon Amplifier and UST Fengmi C2
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2021, 07:35:26 am »

Increasing the buffer size might help, but MC28 and JRVR is likely to fix it.  The pop is coming from your DAC.

Use bitstreaming.

indieke

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: Audio Problems connecting t Denon Amplifier and UST Fengmi C2
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2021, 11:39:59 am »

Why should this work in JR 28 and not 27. I not use the computer so much, to upgrade again. I tried bitstreaming, same thing.  But I get sound again if I play again on computer screen first, then put back on Denon, or the projector.
Pages: [1]   Go Up