INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRWorker quit unexpectedly error after reinstalling MC25 Please Help  (Read 1491 times)

wedgeworld1701

• Recent member

After uninstalling MC25 for Mac so I could reinstall it I started getting "JRWorker quit unexpectedly" and some of the functions are not working as they did before. I needed to do the reinstall due to freezing and crashing of MC25.

So I'm still hoping someone will direct me to a way to completely uninstall MC25 so I can reinstall it with out any hidden Mac files potentially causing problems.

Not finding the interact forum helpful in my particular instance. Have not found what I am looking for with search and not getting helpful replies.
Should I try posting in the general MC sections and not in "Old Versions"?

Notes: Mac Pro Running OS X El Capitan.
Not planning to upgrade from El Capitan. Not planning to upgrade MC25 as I only use it to convert audio formats like from FLAC to ALAC, etc.
Thank you

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: JRWorker quit unexpectedly error after reinstalling MC25 Please Help
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2022, 05:06:34 pm »

Uninstalling is not normally necessary.

Are you using the last build of MC25?  It's 25.0.89.

https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Old_Versions

wedgeworld1701

• Recent member
Re: JRWorker quit unexpectedly error after reinstalling MC25 Please Help
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2022, 05:22:57 pm »

Uninstalling is not normally necessary.

Are you using the last build of MC25?  It's 25.0.89.

https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Old_Versions

When I had a freezing problem last February I think I was instructed to uninstall, including clearing files out of some application support folders.
My Get Info on the application shows Version 25.0.128 which is what the Old Versions page shows for MC25. I see a 27.0.89 but not a 25.0.89.
I just reinstalled within the last week from a fresh download and renewed license. But this new error came after my install.
Thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up