INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: media keys & zone  (Read 1274 times)

Grundgütigster

• Junior Woodchuck
media keys & zone
« on: January 21, 2022, 04:24:44 am »

Hi,

I have two "issues" with MC that hopefully could be taken care of in a next version:

When using the audio only mode (and I am only using this mode) I am not able to adjust the brightness of my monitor using the media keys any more as soon as MC has taken over control over the media keys.

I am only using MC with my network zone and it is a bit cumbersome to always climb through the menue to activate the zone. I don't think it is possible to tell MC to automatically connect to that zone, as MC needs some time to search the network for it, but it would help, if the list of the zones would be presented on a more prominent place.

Thanks a lot!

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: media keys & zone
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2022, 06:58:09 am »

Ctrl-T toggles zones. 

In MC Options, you can specify "Last Location".  Under Startup, I think.

bob

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2022, 09:46:50 am »

Also the media key brightness should be working in build 100 from the top of this forum.

Grundgütigster

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2022, 10:00:47 am »

Also the media key brightness should be working in build 100 from the top of this forum.

Thanks! My version was obviously outdated, althoughh I ticked the automatic update box that worked for some time. Works now!

Ctrl-T toggles zones. 
In MC Options, you can specify "Last Location".  Under Startup, I think.

Thanks, I tried the keys before and only now found out that I somehow must have hidden the local player in the menu. It now works with the keys but on my Mac it is "command" + "T".

In my MC there's only a "Location: Last Location" option that was and still is active but won't make MC to automatically switch to the preferred zone when I quit MC and start it again. Switching with the keys is fine, though.

THANKS!
Pages: [1]   Go Up