INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I tell you, I'm Innocent!  (Read 1784 times)

larryrup

• World Citizen
I tell you, I'm Innocent!
« on: January 29, 2022, 01:25:32 am »

Been working on a 2021 good songs playlist and I'm finding so many good songs that are very POPPY and made by very young women.  I don't mean to suggest ANYTHING negative about young female artists nor their ability to write and perform great songs.

If you read allot of music sites or blogs, you undoubtable have read the snide comments made by some people of questionable age (I mean young), who joke about their fathers listening to Taylor Swift!  (I'd fit in the grandfather category) Oh my god!  This is surely inappropriate!  If you promise not to spread word of this......I've been listening to Olivia Rodrigo! I'm going right to hell.  I think she's 19 (She made a fine album plays quite well).   I do admit to being a sucker for a good pop song.  Is that so wrong?

Larry
Larry
HTPC, , JRiver.  Music Source:Network share drive.  Speakers:B&W P6, AMP:Yaqin 100b, DAC:BiFrost Uber, Headphones:Audeze LCD2, Sens HD600, AT W5000, Headphone Amps:XCAN v8, Woo Fireflies, Original EarMax.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: I tell you, I'm Innocent!
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2022, 08:24:35 am »

Hi Larry!  It's OK to listen.  Just try not to look.

Wheaten

Re: I tell you, I'm Innocent!
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2022, 03:25:34 pm »

at least don't put all kind of posters in your bedroom, then it would become questionable.
But listening and like the songs of a younger artist, you're still ok.
Pages: [1]   Go Up