INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 160gb ipod classics plays some songs in slow speed  (Read 1702 times)

Captor

• Citizen of the Universe
160gb ipod classics plays some songs in slow speed
« on: January 29, 2022, 11:36:27 am »

Hi,
Why does some songs play in slow speed in my ipod classic 160GB? It sounds like a 45 rpm record playing in 33 rpm speed.
When I change song to the next one in line it is OK again. I was first was thinking something wrong with the file but in the other hand the same song plays fine when I play it in Media Center.
And I dont believe it is the harddrive because it is just happen in certain songs. This is on about maybe 5% of the harddrive.
This happen to someone else?
JRiver for music

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: 160gb ipod classics plays some songs in slow speed
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2022, 12:07:21 pm »

It must be a different file type or bitrate / sample rate.

Captor

Re: 160gb ipod classics plays some songs in slow speed
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2022, 03:22:31 pm »

No, all my files are flac-files and they are converted to some apple-file during import. Maybe m4a? I dont remember the file name. But they should all be the same. Or do you think that there have been converted some other files types than the normal ones during import?
And the bitrade I donīt know how that is in the ipone. But in my computer (PC) there the bitrade differs some from song to song. In that case it is as you say should it not affect all songs on a CD? In this case maybe only 1 song is bad in a CD and the others are OK.
I have tried to format and import the all the songs again with same result.
JRiver for music
Pages: [1]   Go Up