INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thumbnail Modification - Include a count of "Un-played" episodes/tracks  (Read 462 times)

woollies66

• Recent member

Hi

I'm looking for assistance. I would like to modify the thumbnail in Video>Shows to display a count of un-played episodes.
I have attempted to use listcount  on field [Last Played] where it equals "never played", unfortunately i can only ever get it to return a count of 1

any help would be very much appreciated

Regards

Woollies66

BryanC

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Thumbnail Modification - Include a count of "Un-played" episodes/tracks
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2022, 10:17:50 am »

I think you want GroupCountQuery() to provide you the count of unplayed episodes.

Something like: GroupCountQuery(Series, Last Played)

And then for display: [Series] (GroupCountQuery(Series, Last Played))

Not entirely sure but maybe something to play around with.

woollies66

• Recent member

Thanks BryanC

Your example helped tremendously ;D

The solution I used within the thumbnail text was as follows

[Name]
Unwatched = Math(GroupCountQuery(Series,Filename)-GroupCountQuery(Series, Last Played))

if above example counts the number of filenames within the "Tv Show" and from that subtracts the number of unique [Last Played] dates. Anything with "never played" is not counted

I had to undertake some housing keeping on the "Last played" field,  my previous attempts to get this working I had updated this field with non-unique dates.

As I already knew the "old" episodes the I had watched, I updated the [Last Played] field using this expression to generate a unique date

=formatdate(math(now()-rand(0,100)), dddd dd MMMM yyyy HH:mm:ss)

Best regards

Woollies66
Pages: [1]   Go Up