More > JRiver Media Center 29 for Linux

Cursor pointer visible in Theater View

(1/4) > >>

cochinada:
This is a bit annoying and also distracting as one does not use the mouse when in Theater View, so can this be suppressed?

bob:

--- Quote from: cochinada on March 12, 2022, 05:28:42 am ---This is a bit annoying and also distracting as one does not use the mouse when in Theater View, so can this be suppressed?

--- End quote ---
This issue will be fixed in the next build (>= 29.0.30)

cochinada:

--- Quote from: bob on April 07, 2022, 05:10:12 pm ---This issue will be fixed in the next build (>= 29.0.30)

--- End quote ---

Nice!
BTW, I'm still far from being an expert in Linux but isn't there a way for updating and installing these new builds automatically or I still need to do it manually?

Awesome Donkey:
Only if you're using Debian/Ubuntu/Mint or any of those derivatives and you're using the JRiver's APT repository. If you're using the repository you should be able to check for updates via your distro's package manager.

If you're using something other than Debian/Ubuntu/Mint/etc. you'll likely have to manually update.

cochinada:

--- Quote from: Awesome Donkey on April 08, 2022, 03:35:30 am ---Only if you're using Debian/Ubuntu/Mint or any of those derivatives and you're using the JRiver's APT repository. If you're using the repository you should be able to check for updates via your distro's package manager.

If you're using something other than Debian/Ubuntu/Mint/etc. you'll likely have to manually update.

--- End quote ---

Thank you.
I'm using Ubuntu 11 and I think I have done something for configuring or installing (don't know the exact word) this JRiver's repository which I don't remember exactly what it was as my memory likes to play tricks on me.  ::)
I'll try to find this distro's package manager...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version