INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What is the best Media Center version for A MacPro (Late 2013) running Mojave?  (Read 1042 times)

dfbishop

I am currently running Media Center 28 for Mac on my Late 2013 MacPro that is running High Sierra 10.13.6.  I am planning to upgrade to Mojave, but probably not further.  Would Media Center 28 be the optimal version for Mojave on my Mac?  Since my Mac uses an Intel processor instead of the new M1, is it correct that Version 28 or even earlier would be the optimal version to use in terms of speed, reliability and any needed bug updates?  Will I face any future need to upgrade Media Center, if I stay with Mojave on this Mac? Thanks for any guidance!

bob

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe

I am currently running Media Center 28 for Mac on my Late 2013 MacPro that is running High Sierra 10.13.6.  I am planning to upgrade to Mojave, but probably not further.  Would Media Center 28 be the optimal version for Mojave on my Mac?  Since my Mac uses an Intel processor instead of the new M1, is it correct that Version 28 or even earlier would be the optimal version to use in terms of speed, reliability and any needed bug updates?  Will I face any future need to upgrade Media Center, if I stay with Mojave on this Mac? Thanks for any guidance!
MC29 will work fine with Mojave and is no more resource intensive than older versions. It works fine with High Sierra on my 2007 iMac as well.

Pages: [1]   Go Up