INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: IdPi sacd iso playback & dff with cue sheet  (Read 1867 times)

hlsy79

• Recent member
IdPi sacd iso playback & dff with cue sheet
« on: March 20, 2022, 10:48:25 pm »

I got the Idpi up and running. I have a mac mini serving, running mc 28.0.96 on big sur. The Id is rendering from the mini. I'm using original format. Everything between the two is cool. I'M bitstreaming sacd iso, playing all sample rates cool. The issue is when i incorporate my laptop running mc 28 as a client for remote control purposes (tremote). Everything works well until I play a sacd iso, or diff that uses a cue sheet. it always plays the first track and when that track ends it repeats the first track. If I play track four it plays track 1. All other dsd plays fine, I assume because each track is a separate file. It seems like i am missing a setting somewhere that deals with isos and cue sheets. The tremote client laptop works well controlling the server, when I had the dac connected to it. The pi renderer works well with the server. Anyone know what's going on? thanks

AGAWA

• World Citizen
Re: IdPi sacd iso playback & dff with cue sheet
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2022, 02:26:00 am »

Have you tried Screen Sharing , it is a part of Mac OS.

hlsy79

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2022, 12:14:55 pm »

Have you tried Screen Sharing , it is a part of Mac OS.

yeah, I would have been completely lost without it. I'M remote managing the mac mini server and the IdPi

hlsy79

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2022, 02:41:59 pm »

solved!  In configure Dlna server, there's a setting change format when necessary. Changed format for sacd and dff to dsf.
Unfortunately, there's a bit of lag due to on the fly processing.

update: solved for real. I was trying to remote control the renderer from the client while having the server library loaded on the client. I should of had the renderer library loaded to accurately control it.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2022, 06:45:15 am »

Pages: [1]   Go Up