INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 3D playback on MC29  (Read 1280 times)

pharmtech78

• Recent member
3D playback on MC29
« on: March 27, 2022, 07:01:40 am »

I can't seem to get 3D playback working correct. What i mean is it will only work correct in display view if i hover the mouse over the playbar (top menu overlay?) then the 3D video shows fine, but when the playbar goes back to hidden i get a playing video with a flickering image in the background. I believe i've checked the necessary options in MadVR settings for 3D playback, but if there's something i didn't check please let me know. Files that i'm playing is bluray ripped and i've tested a few and they all do the same thing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.   

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: 3D playback on MC29
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2022, 07:20:54 am »

There is a madVR thread on the doom9 forum.

tij

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: 3D playback on MC29
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2022, 08:41:21 pm »

I can't seem to get 3D playback working correct. What i mean is it will only work correct in display view if i hover the mouse over the playbar (top menu overlay?) then the 3D video shows fine, but when the playbar goes back to hidden i get a playing video with a flickering image in the background. I believe i've checked the necessary options in MadVR settings for 3D playback, but if there's something i didn't check please let me know. Files that i'm playing is bluray ripped and i've tested a few and they all do the same thing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.   

post screenshot of MadVR OSD (press Ctr+J for it to pop-up)

Also what equipment you are using?

PS: Doom9 forum can be non responsive sometimes ... so will try to help as much as i can here
HTPC: Win11 Pro, MC: latest 31(64b), NV Driver: v425.31, CPU: i9-12900K, 32GB RAM, GeForce: 2080ti
Screen: LG 2016 E6
NAS: FreeNAS 11.1, SuperMicro SSG-5048R-E1CR36L, E5-1620v4, 64GB ECC RAM, 18xUltrastar He12-SAS3 drives, 2x240GB SSD (OS)
Pages: [1]   Go Up