INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problems After Cloning My Hard Drive  (Read 1185 times)

Trdat

• Recent member
Problems After Cloning My Hard Drive
« on: April 07, 2022, 11:59:01 am »

I am aware that nothing should happen after cloning my hard drive to another hard drive but it seems my JRiver has never been the same. And mind you we are talking about the same computer, it was cloned to another comp and I am using the comp that was used to clone to the other.

Anyway, I have a few Jrivers installed that how I have a convolution for each system. After cloning the first time JRiver couldn't find the tracks I posted a thread and was told to add the hard drive name Under Tools>Options>Library & Folders and it worked.

I cloned it again to a laptop then it all went down hill from there. Not only did it not find files again, it just crashes all the time now and each one of them not just my JRiver 25, plus the JRiver 26 is fully distorted but that could be something to do with convolution so lets put that aside for now.

I have added the hard drive to the library folder and it works, it find the track plays for a little then crashes. I can delete and install again if you think it will help.

Any suggestions please?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • where the buffalo roam
Re: Problems After Cloning My Hard Drive
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2022, 12:06:08 pm »

You've posted on the MC29 board.  What version are you using?  If more than one, fix that first, then post again.  Provide more details about your setup and focus on one problem.

Trdat

• Recent member
Re: Problems After Cloning My Hard Drive
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2022, 01:14:31 pm »

You've posted on the MC29 board.  What version are you using?  If more than one, fix that first, then post again.  Provide more details about your setup and focus on one problem.

Version 25 and 26. I reinstalled 26 so far its working okay but there is a prompt that is ppping up that I didnt get a chance to copy.

I also reinstalled 25 reuploaded the library and it just crashes and I get this prompt.

Pages: [1]   Go Up