INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Error resizing images: Tagging error: C:\....\MP3 Image - 10688.jpg  (Read 468 times)

rbmjr

• World Citizen

Cover art is growing in size, sometimes the cover art I find on the Internet ranges in size up to 3000x3000 pixels. These larger images always fail to display on my DLNA server unless I resize them to 1024x1024 or less. Using the built-in image resizer, I am able to resize the MC database image successfully however every time I do I receive and error message and every time it is exactly the same:

Media Center encountered errors while tagging or moving files. Check that the files exist, are not read-only, and are not in use by other programs. And the error points to the same file every time: C:\Users\....\Media Center 29\Temp\MP3 Image - 10688.jpg. Except that there is NO "MP3 Image - 10688.jpg" in the Temp  folder.

(1) Where is this MP3 image - 10688.jpg really located?
(2) How do I fix this?

HPBEME

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • 1 petard hoisting down, 3 to go - Lock him up!!!
Re: Error resizing images: Tagging error: C:\....\MP3 Image - 10688.jpg
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2022, 12:54:25 pm »

Because the file location referenced in your post is pointing to is a temp folder, that makes me think you have not set a folder/path for the cover art via the options window.  Go to the location in the picture below and specify a convenient location. That said, I do not use a DLNA server myself, and it may have something to do at that.

rbmjr

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2022, 02:04:26 pm »

Thanks, I verified that I have a cover art folder and it has images. A search of my music library and of the JRiver appdata folder for "10688.jpg" and  "*10688.jpg" produced no results. UGH! Where else can I look?

HPBEME

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2022, 02:14:33 pm »

Have you tried running the "clean cover art folder" option in that same section of the options window?  If you have not already looked at the wiki on this, here is a link: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Cover_Art

Again though, it may be that it's sitting somewhere in the ether of DLNA world. Unfortunately, I don't have any experience with DLNA where I could offer anything useful if it is related to that.

HPBEME

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2022, 02:27:03 pm »

I should caution, I have never used the clean cover art folder option. It might be a good idea to zip all those images up prior to running the option just to CYA. Hopefully I'm not posting this after you've already run it ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up