INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cover Art  (Read 1071 times)

sarastro

• Recent member
Cover Art
« on: May 02, 2022, 11:14:38 am »

I've been using Media Center over 25 years. The latest versions are more involved in other music improvements, while the music organization shows mistakes that are never corrected. Specifically, after v.25, Cover Art never worked properly. vv. 26,27,28 other images incorporate others (of the same type, same size, same dir) not. However, these same images are incorporated immediately into MC25. For over 25 years I have been building a library of 5,000 albums - 70,000 files, incorporating a cover art, so there is no way I do not know the integration process. Conclusion: I return to MC25 permanently and stop the updates.
Sorry for my English.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Cover Art
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2022, 01:44:07 pm »

I know of no cover art issues in recent versions of MC.  Please be more specific.

Newer versions might be prevented from doing lookups by security software on your machine.

wolfman-trekker

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2022, 10:47:12 am »

MC28 video covers not displaying (I see first(?) frame of video) .. covers that are found on import are in folder with video, but can't get them to show in VIDEO listing..

macdonjh

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2023, 08:56:10 pm »

MC28 video covers not displaying (I see first(?) frame of video) .. covers that are found on import are in folder with video, but can't get them to show in VIDEO listing..

Are you saying Cover Art for Movies won't display properly, Cover Art for TV Shows won't display properly, or both? 

Audiot

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2023, 03:19:27 pm »

I also have a problem with Cover Art related to some Audio files.
With some tracks I am not able to stick an Image on the file.
Or, they do not stick permanently.
I can not find the answer.
(Is seems also related to isolated tracks, from incomplete albums and/or tracks from 'sample' CD's?)
Pages: [1]   Go Up