INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Unable to license Docker of MC29  (Read 1025 times)

KeekUras

• Recent member
Unable to license Docker of MC29
« on: August 09, 2022, 06:04:28 pm »

Hello! I'm running Shiomax's docker to serve music from MC and everything is working well, it just won't take my master license. The license worked on MC 29 for Windows, but I keep getting this in the docker:

Code: [Select]
root@c52d2cf23383:/tmp# mediacenter29 /RestoreFromFile /config/"Media Center30 Master-559081.mjr"
CRegistrationHelper::RestoreFromFile: bInstalledOk is false, error = You are using Media Center 29 Linux to install a license for a different version.

Please download and install the version that matches your license, and then try again.
Could not restore license from file /config/Media Center30 Master-559081.mjr

Do I need a different license or is there something I'm missing?

Thanks,
K

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Unable to license Docker of MC29
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2022, 06:23:04 pm »

That license won't work until about the end of August. Just use the trial. Sorry for the trouble

max096

• MC Beta Team
  • Galactic Citizen
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2022, 01:27:20 pm »

Hello! I'm running Shiomax's docker to serve music from MC and everything is working well, it just won't take my master license. The license worked on MC 29 for Windows, but I keep getting this in the docker:

Code: [Select]
root@c52d2cf23383:/tmp# mediacenter29 /RestoreFromFile /config/"Media Center30 Master-559081.mjr"
CRegistrationHelper::RestoreFromFile: bInstalledOk is false, error = You are using Media Center 29 Linux to install a license for a different version.

Please download and install the version that matches your license, and then try again.
Could not restore license from file /config/Media Center30 Master-559081.mjr

Do I need a different license or is there something I'm missing?

Thanks,
K

Once the license is valid you should follow the instructions here https://gitlab.com/shiomax/jrivermc-docker if you want to apply it with the mjr file. MC has to be stopped or it will fail and running it as root user will put the license in the root users home directory.

KeekUras

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2022, 09:22:29 am »

That license won't work until about the end of August. Just use the trial. Sorry for the trouble
Ah ok. No worries, thank you.

KeekUras

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2022, 09:24:13 am »

Once the license is valid you should follow the instructions here https://gitlab.com/shiomax/jrivermc-docker if you want to apply it with the mjr file. MC has to be stopped or it will fail and running it as root user will put the license in the root users home directory.
That is what I used :) Thanks!

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2022, 12:00:08 pm »

Pages: [1]   Go Up