Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: thx  (Read 440 times)

antenna

• Galactic Citizen
thx
« on: October 18, 2022, 11:47:53 pm »

OK, this evening I've spent at least six hours listening to tunes via Media Center.

I won't say that "it just worked" because Media Center has passed that milestone so long ago (I'm talking years here...).

On the other hand, it just works.

It successfully conveys the digital images of music on my spinning rust to my ears.

Over the decades i have accumulated thousands of albums (vinyl, shellac, and otherwise).  That I trust the management of that aggregation of music to JRiver to manage speaks volumes to the quality of the software and especially the people behind the creation of that software.

It is not often that I trust recordings over a century old to just any entity.

To the folks of JRiver, I say Thank-you.
=========
Vinyl: Shure V15VxMR, Shure VN5MR stylus, VPI Scout turntable
Shellac: Shure M91, Shure N75-3 stylus,  Dual 1218 turntable

Apt Holman preamp (updated), Benchmark Media ADC-1, Benchmark Media DAC-1, Carver TFM-45 power amp (updated), Original Acoustic Research AR-9 speakers (LF surrounds replaced), Sennheiser HD590 headphones

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • where the buffalo roam
Re: thx
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2022, 08:07:44 am »

You're welcome, and thank you for taking the time to say so.

jack wallstreet

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: thx
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2022, 09:09:35 pm »

I can't let this alone.  I have been using MC for quite a few years (since end of Musicmatch).  I too give my thanks and appreciation for an incredible program.  I know I don't use many of its capabilities and constantly learn about more and more capabilities.  Count me another thx (along with many, many others).  Just very glad it is here.  I am happy to buy new versions even if I don't use new capabilities.
John
Pages: [1]   Go Up