INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help with M3u8 or Urls for YouTube tv, Peacock, Paramount + - USA  (Read 926 times)

Ekpen

• Citizen of the Universe

Hello:
 I posted  sometime ago, about drm errors with my Silicon dust tuner.
Update is: Spectrum does not support cable card in my area any longer. The CC and tuning adapter have been shipped back to Spectrum.

Within minutes, I signed up  for Youtube tv .

So my new issues are not being able to integrate with MC tv set up.
I got a Github m3u8 file in to my MC set up, channels appeared, but were in all sort of international languages.
I want help , either with m3u8  for USA YouTube, or links that are working. Lots of junk on the internet.
 If these have links I will like to have them.
I have been customers of Peacock, Paramount +, PBS, and Amazon Prime Video.
I will also like to have BBC, Aljazeera in to one M3u8 package.
Hopefully ,when MC remotes are capable of  incorporating LIVE, and DVR features, I will be able to have every TV features in one package.
Any way to have multiple url fields or way to combine m3u8 file for MC to use ?.
Thanks.

George Omoregie

Yaobing

• Administrator
  • Dogs of the world unite!
Re: Help with M3u8 or Urls for YouTube tv, Peacock, Paramount + - USA
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2023, 08:15:19 am »

Let me try to understand this.  You signed for YouTube TV service?  If so, do they give you a list of URLs for you to stream with?  Or do they just tell you to use their interface to watch the channels?
Yaobing Deng, JRiver Media Center

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2023, 08:41:27 am »

They give you a 20 minute preview here:  https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Thumbnails

I get an error when I try to watch it in Chrome.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2023, 08:45:01 am »

From a site (not Youtube).

Youtube Tv Error Code 3
YouTube has been logged on as the primer entertainment source for laptop and smartphone users. But its availability of smart TVs, it also now taken up the big screen market. Users can log in with a registered E-mail address to access premium content without any ads. In your smart Tv that has Wi-fi network supports, log in to the app and stream videos via YouTube.The common issues are error code which has been known to disrupt Youtube streaming in Error Code 3. These error codes stop video playback and also the App. The major reason for this playback error is a poor internet connection and corrupted cache files on the youtube Tv app. The youtube Tv app server is down and temporarily unavailable during maintenance; waiting a couple of minutes may solve the issues. When an Abnormal Operation Protection Error occurs, the E3 error code appears and acts to safeguard the device. Service is required for this error code.

Ekpen

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2023, 05:30:33 pm »

Let me try to understand this.  You signed for YouTube TV service?  If so, do they give you a list of URLs for you to stream with?  Or do they just tell you to use their interface to watch the channels?
hello:
Thanks for response.
I signed for this service on my Sony Bravia tvs.
It was easy to do
In addition to YouTube, we also signed for Peacock, Disney plus, Paramount, Amazon Prime long time ago
We have no issues accessing these services on the smart tvs
I thought I could bring these services to my Ubuntu server and integrate with MC tv features.
I got from GitHub a YouTube M3u8,, M C saw it, but no guide, moreover, it was in several languages.
I only want English.
Anyway within MC to have urls within its setup, to have it work, or a way to generate M3u8  list .
Thanks again
George Omoregie.
Pages: [1]   Go Up