INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRiver 29 Issue with SoundID Reference: Audio Glitch When Switching Tracks  (Read 507 times)

LorenzoS

• Recent member

Good morning everyone, I have a problem with JRiver 29.
I'm trying to use SoundID Reference both in the standalone version and in the VST3 version inside JRiver, but in both cases JRiver exhibits abnormal behavior that I'll try to describe: after clicking STOP to pause a playing song, when I click PLAY on another song, a small piece of the previous song, about half a second, is played before the new track starts. This happens with both the standalone and VST3 versions. However, if I start a new track without stopping the previous one or if I pause the previous track, this problem doesn't occur.
Has anyone else encountered a similar issue? I've already disabled playback from internal memory and enabled playback with gaps, but it hasn't made a difference.
Thank you very much.

Stanley

• Junior Woodchuck

Ciao Lorenzo

Perhaps there is another buffer within the audio stream. I myself use an external Convolver. This has additional buffers that still have to be emptied when changing the track.

Stanley

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?

MC has an option to 'play leading silence".  https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=120434.0
Pages: [1]   Go Up