INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Refresh subtitle info from stream (I want the file to update the library)?  (Read 239 times)

yonkiman

• World Citizen

I've been messing with .mkv streams and I stripped the subtitles from a video in the MC library.  However the library still shows it as having the original subtitles (Subtitle Codec=PGS).   I tried "Update Library (from tags)" and it ran successfully but the library still thinks the original subs are there.  I also tried Analyze Video and Analyze Audio, they didn't change anything, either.   

Is there a way to force MC to reexamine the stream data?

I found this on Media Center 30.0.93 on Ubuntu, but I'm guessing the issue probably applies to all platforms, so I thought I'd post it here for more exposure.

ghappe-MC

• Recent member

I'm having the same problem on MC 31 for windows, only reloading the file under a different name works, after deleting the xml files. Has this being picked up or solved?
Having doubts is the privilege of intelligent people, being Ignorant the faith of all the others

yonkiman

• World Citizen

Not as far as I know, I still have to use The method you described.

This might not be the right place to ask for the feature; I don’t know where is.
Pages: [1]   Go Up