INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Deleted songs keep returning  (Read 369 times)

garigari

Deleted songs keep returning
« on: May 16, 2023, 07:00:59 am »

Hi all,
There are some songs that I deleted from the library (not the files) and they keep returning; moreover they return and appear as "Recent Albums" even though they are older than other albums that are pushed down.

For example, a couple of times I imported .cue+fllac with some error. I deleted the song, fixed the .cue file and reimported. Now, the deleted song (with the whole disc) returns every now and then, after being deleted. Is there a way to ensure it stays deleted?

Thanks

EnglishTiger

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Deleted songs keep returning
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2023, 09:55:34 am »

Check the folders Auto-Import is using, if any of the files/tracks that you removed from the library are in any of those folders then move them to a folder Auto-Import is not using.
Win NUC - VENOEN 11Th NUC Mini PC Core i7 1165G7,Dual HDMI 2.0+Mini DP,Windows 11 Mini Desktop Computer,Thunderbolt 4.0,1 Lan, USB-C,Wifi,Bluetooth 5.0,32GB RAM Toshiba MQ04ABF100 ‎500Gb 5400 RPM ‎eSATA HD, Gigabyte GP-GSM2NE3512GNTD 1Tb NVMe SSD, Samsung 870 QVO 8 TB SATA 2.5 Inch SSD (MZ-77Q8T0) in Sabrent Ultra Slim USB 3.0 to 2.5-Inch SATA External Aluminium Hard Drive Enclosure (EC-UK30)

Apple 2020 Mac mini M1 Chip (8GB RAM, 512GB SSD)
Sabrent Thunderbolt 3 to Dual NVMe M.2 SSD Tool-Free Enclosure with Sabrent 2TB Rocket NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 High Performance SSD + Crucial P3 Plus 4TB M.2 PCIe

ET Skins & TrackInfo Plugins - https://englishtiger.uk/index.html

Magic_Randy

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure..
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2023, 12:23:43 pm »

Check your Auto-Import options. There is an option to ignore files previously removed from library.

garigari

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2023, 12:28:04 pm »

Thanks. I wasn't finding the autoimport option before posting this, but there it was with the whole volume to auto-import. This should fix it. I'll write again if it doesn't.

Great app! Thanks for the good work
Pages: [1]   Go Up