INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Editor save file crash  (Read 745 times)

rossp

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Media Editor save file crash
« on: February 22, 2003, 10:32:16 am »

Hi Guys,
           I am getting an error with media editor when I split wav files. I drag and drop a wav file into the editor, usually one side of a vinal record, and then proceed to split it up. I select some of the file and copy it, then create a new window using the new button, then paste into that window. All is well, I can play the wav and further edit it, but when I go to save it the editor crashes and totaly dissapears. In previous versions the error has shown itself as 'failing to write to buffer' and after pressing the ok button several times the application locked. Now it just dissapears after hitting the save button. HELP!!!

Media Center Registered 9.0.119 -- C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center\

Microsoft Windows 98 SE
AMD Athlon 999 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 327 MB, Free - 111 MB
Resource Info: System - 57 %, GDI - 75 %, User - 57 %

Internet Explorer: 5.50.4807.2300 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.81 / Shlwapi.dll: 5.50.4807.2300
Shell32.dll: 4.72.3612.1700
wnaspi32.dll: 2, 0, 0, 0 , ASPI for WIN32 DLL, Copyright © Adaptec 1995 / Aspi32.sys: N/A

Ripping /   Drive E:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Drive F:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Digital playback: No /  Use YADB: Yes /  Get cover art: Yes /  Calc replay gain: Yes /  Copy volume: 32767
 Eject after ripping: Yes /  Play sound after ripping: No  

Burning /  Drive F: IDE-CD   R/RW 8x4x32        Addr: 0:1:0  Speed:6  MaxSpeed:8  Use MJ Engine:Yes
 Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: Yes /  Direct decoding: Yes /  Write CD-Text: No
 Use playback settings: No /  Normalization: None

Ross
Pages: [1]   Go Up