INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Missing font?  (Read 525 times)

avid

• World Citizen
  • MC user since 2003
Missing font?
« on: August 16, 2023, 02:14:35 am »

I don't know if this is a TV subsystem issue or a Linux one, but when I look at the EPG in standard view I get attached screen shot Linux.png. Whereas on Windows it displays as Windows.png

BryanC

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Missing font?
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2023, 03:11:00 pm »

I'm not seeing this issue with the default font on my machine (Cantarell), but you can play around with Options>Tree & View>Select Font, maybe install a complete font package like Google Noto Sans or something.

avid

• World Citizen
  • MC user since 2003
Re: Missing font?
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2023, 05:02:21 am »

I'm not seeing this issue with the default font on my machine (Cantarell), but you can play around with Options>Tree & View>Select Font, maybe install a complete font package like Google Noto Sans or something.
I've been slow to get back to this. But I have now tried quite of number of different fonts and the regular text changes to the selected font, but the check marks always stay as the same incorrect large splodge. I appear to have the Noto package of fonts already installed, but that doesn't work either - it only affects the normal text.

I wonder if a different "symbol" font is explicitly used for the check mark glyph, and that is a font you have installed, but I do not??
Pages: [1]   Go Up